Brand new Regent for $121.49 (or less) shipped!

BigDaddy

Brand new Regent for $133.65 (or less) shipped!

EDITED. 10/19/09 Deal has expired until retailers give out more coupon codes.

1) Call 1-800-Diapers (1-800-342-7377) (if you don't already have a diapers.com account, create one before you call.)

2) Tell them that you want them to price match a Sahara Regent.

3) AlbeeBaby.com has them for $165 - 10% ($16.50) with promo code "10off" = $148.50

4) They will add a coupon for $51.49 off the Regent to you account.

5) Log in to Diapers.com and add the Regent to your cart. (The price will reflect the coupon)

6) Enter promo code "everything10" to get an additional 10% ($14.85) off. (this works with new and old customers)

7) The total is now $133.65 with free shipping.

8) If you are a new customer want to add some diapers to the order, you can use my referral code "BigDaddy" to save another $10

9) You can also link through your FatWallet.com account and get 6%, too.

Don't count on the FatWallet cashback, you may or not get it. I got it on a similar purchase, but had to request it because it didn't get credited automatically.

Last edited:
ADS

Wineaux

Cash back and coupon codes at the same time is very much YMMV. Don't count on getting the cash back from either Fat Wallet (6%), or Bing (10%). If you get it, then it's a bonus.

BigDaddy

Cash back and coupon codes at the same time is very much YMMV. Don't count on getting the cash back from either Fat Wallet (6%), or Bing (10%). If you get it, then it's a bonus.
I agree, and probably should have made that clearer, but that is why I listed those at the bottom, and didn't include the additional discounted price in the thread title. I found out about that when I ordered my Frontier. I went through FatWallet, but didn't get my cashback. I think it was because one of the coupon codes I used was different than the fatwallet code. I contacted them, and a few days later they added it to my account.

BigDaddy

Is this great off still valid?
All the coupon codes have expired, or been changed to exclude the Regent. Now, the current price is $164.99 at Hipmonkey.com, and $165 at Albeebaby.com, Amazon.com, and BabyAge.com. All with free shipping.

If you have never shopped at Diapers.com, you can get them to price match one the other places, and use a referral code to save $10 when you buy a pack of Diapers. If you don't need diapers, you can add these. They are $5.50 if you check the little box to add the coupon. Doing it this way you get the Regent for $160.50 shipped and a free pack of diapers to give away. Referral codes are everywhere, mine is "BigDaddy", but anyone else's will work, too.

livsmum

All the coupon codes have expired, or been changed to exclude the Regent. Now, the current price is $164.99 at Hipmonkey.com, and $165 at Albeebaby.com, Amazon.com, and BabyAge.com. All with free shipping.

If you have never shopped at Diapers.com, you can get them to price match one the other places, and use a referral code to save $10 when you buy a pack of Diapers. If you don't need diapers, you can add these. They are $5.50 if you check the little box to add the coupon. Doing it this way you get the Regent for $160.50 shipped and a free pack of diapers to give away. Referral codes are everywhere, mine is "BigDaddy", but anyone else's will work, too.

Darn, I'm so disappointed to have missed it at this great price.

I still think I'll get one though, for my nearly four year old.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC