Price Check chicco keyfit 30 + extra base and extra cover

Cryssy Jane

I have a chicco keyfit 30 that's no longer going to be getting use. None of my little kiddos prefer to be that reclined. I don't lug the seat out of the car anyways.

I have 2 covers/canopies for it. I have a miro set (minor fading around seat belt area when installed sans base) and a race set (one small fuzz spot). There is only one infant insert and one headrest, but it works great for both sets.

DOM: 02/2009 purchased in 05/2009
Bases DOM: 1 02/2009. 1 05/2008 (my mom bought this one)

Will post pix if needed. I don't know what to ask for it. Still have original box so shipping could be an option... well if I could fit 2 bases in there.

Would be willing to trade for a combi coccoro!!! :D Any color but brown or black. :love: :love: carrot cake, strawberry shake and cool mint.

Last edited:
ADS

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Hey now, I have 1st dibs on the MA.

Crystal, take the regular price, divide it by 72 (months) and then times that amount by the months it has left. Do the same for the extra base. Covers? No clue.

Cryssy Jane

Sadly, I don't need another MA. I need something small to fit behind the drivers seat that isn't effected when pops buts the seat all the way back. the MA at a 31 degree angle still gets pushed in that location.

49.5 (base) +143.36 (carseat) =192.86 total I think that's about right. I'd be willing to throw in the race cover for $15. I only used it once, but the people that had it before me used it daily and it's a little pilly in a couple of areas.

So 207.86 for everything, OR trade for a Coccoro. Shipping would be a pain (can't get 2 bases to fit in the original box), but I may be willing to negotiate on shipping costs.

Willing to split up as well, just need it gone so I can get something else.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Why did I open this thread? Of course, if Blondie gets it, I can just buy it in a month, when she gets tired of it! :whistle:

Blondie87

Why did I open this thread? Of course, if Blondie gets it, I can just buy it in a month, when see gets tired of it! :whistle:

lol I've had a Keyfit before, and I actually need it! lol. I don't have ANY infant seats if I get a baby!

Too bad I don't have any money to buy it.. and she doesn't want my MA.. :crying:

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Yeah, I got to use your last one. Meh, I have a back adjust SR that you can use until the end of the year...lol.

Cryssy Jane

lol I've had a Keyfit before, and I actually need it! lol. I don't have ANY infant seats if I get a baby!

Too bad I don't have any money to buy it.. and she doesn't want my MA.. :crying:

Sorry Codi. I need something that will still accommodate babies but will fit in the space I have and would still hopefully be able to use 3 across in my car. The coccoro (although i didn't have a tape measure) seems to be about the same width wise as the keyfit. Right now I've got 2 rf rns and the keyfit in my car but they keyfit is in the middle so it's not like i'm taking it out.

Blondie87

Yeah, I got to use your last one. Meh, I have a back adjust SR that you can use until the end of the year...lol.

ew no.

OP- Too bad you don't want a black one.. we could do a 3 way trade with xxluckychickxx. If she hasn't traded already. Oh well. Maybe when the time comes I'll get a Chaperone instead.. :)

Cryssy Jane

ew no.

OP- Too bad you don't want a black one.. we could do a 3 way trade with xxluckychickxx. If she hasn't traded already. Oh well. Maybe when the time comes I'll get a Chaperone instead.. :)

hmm if i could buy an extra cover I might be interested in the black :whistle: black's just not my first choice. I could make it work though.

I pm'ed her.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC