I need a tech - Anyone have time this week?

mom1mg

I am having trouble getting a RF Radian seat belt installed for a one month old into the center position of my 2007 Rondo. I need to do a 3 across. I would like to do generations, radian, HBB.

I know that this seat can fit there because my sister has used her Radian in my car. I was given a Radian for my baby shower because we knew it would fit but I have about 6 inches :eek: of movement at the belt path. I called my sister to make sure she didn't do something crazy like brace the seat with the front seats or steal the outboard latch but she didn't. She lives 2 hours away and is not able to help me install as she is a flight attendant and is leaving for Hong Kong.

I need to get this seat installed asap. Baby is riding in a snugride without base right now but I am having health problems (gallstones) and am in and out of hospital and will be going for surgery. I don't trust that my family can get a tight install without the base each and every time LO gets in the car so I want him in a permanently installed seat asap.

I live in North Delta and am available basically anytime. I can also travel anywhere in the lower mainland. I have several seat we can play with if the radian will totally not work. I can bring a HBB, 2 LBB's, Truefit, Radian and Generations. I have 3 DS's - I know their weight but can only guess how tall they are - Ds #1 is 7 he is around 47 pounds probably 44 inches. DS #2 is nearly 6 he is 40 pounds around 42 inches. then little Ds #3 is about 9 pounds and 22 inches.

Thanks

ADS

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I have time, if you don't mind visiting my temporary crackshack. :)

Cel is 3186597, original area code.

-Nicole.

mom1mg

Sorry - surgery became an emergency situation and I never had the chance to call before having to go in. A week later and I am finally home - I would still like to get together once I recover. THANKS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC