Cybex booster update

mlbmom

I just got a reply via Twitter from @RegalLager regarding the Cybex booster being available in the United States:

The @cybexbaby Solution X-fix will be available in January! Thanks for asking!!

Mel in Milwaukee

ADS

MustangMama

Hmmmm....with Rigid LATCH?

Never heard of this before.

Speculated price?

I'm trying to save up for an Oobr but I like this one too :thumbsup: I just want one that clips in, not gonna be picky.

Other colors?

MomToEliEm

I just saw this posted on youtube regarding the Cybex booster

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67UB64bxyBk"]YouTube - Cybex Solution X-Fix Booster Seat[/ame]

oxeye

Hmm, doesn't look particularly narrow. I wonder if it would work in a three across in 2 Radians. I can't wait to get measurements on it.

hsjwmom

Ok, I'm thinking that is a seriously hideous seat, but O.M.G. I need one!!!! I'm thinking this may be the seat for dd2 when she either outgrows her Regent or gets tired of it. Provided it comes in pink or purple... because I can guarantee that she won't go for a seat that isn't pretty. :rolleyes: (She was planning to get a pink Oobr when she was ready)

eta: I just hope that the seat depth is good and the belt guides are tall.

susanx4

oh that looks so awesome!!i would love to have those for my big kids!! i hope the price doesn't stay anywhere near 199. i'll never be able to convince dh to let me get them!

PHaley

are we not getting the shield portion? i thought there was talk of it a while back? maybe i was dreaming! I like this more than the oobr since i dont currently have latch but it might be used in friends or familys cars with latch available :) also like the recline.

emandbri

$199 is lower than I thought it would be. Has anyone asked at conventions and such what stores will sell it? It is only going to be specialty stores or will the major retailers have it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC