My Carseat party.. literally.

MySillyKids

photoparty.jpg

and that's just IN the house! :eek:

ADS

BookMama

Senior Community Member
Very nice!

DD and I had a car seat party in the garage recently, with some shelves that DH had put up for me.

DSC02652-1.jpg

(And that doesn't include four installed car seats, a Keyfit w/two bases that was in my trunk, and another Radian that had just arrived and was still in the box. That's what happens when you have to buy all new seats to accomodate three-across in two vehicles. :rolleyes:)

MySillyKids

The two RN65's are my moms. She JUST bought them for her car! :love: the RNXT is our spare.

we have:

1 Radian XT
2 Radian 65's
3 Apex 65s
1 MA
1 MR65
1 Regent
1 Frontier
1 Snugride that expires in december! :love:

I only have 3 kids :eek:

courtfrog2

The two RN65's are my moms. She JUST bought them for her car! :love: the RNXT is our spare.

we have:

1 Radian XT
2 Radian 65's
3 Apex 65s
1 MA
1 MR65
1 Regent
1 Frontier
1 Snugride that expires in december! :love:

I only have 3 kids :eek:

And a Nautilus right? Or who's is that in the Picture?

That's amazing!!!

MySillyKids

Yea! and the Nautilus.

1 Radian XT (our spare)
2 Radian 65's (Replacing the two apex's in my mom's car)
3 Apex 65s (2 in my mom's car now spares, 1 in my dad's truck)
1 MA (spare for DD)
1 MR65 (main ride for DD)
1 Regent (main seat for DS2)
1 Frontier (main seat for DS1)
1 Snugride that expires in december! (its lived it's life)
1 Nautilus (crashed and has stress marks)

courtfrog2

Yea! and the Nautilus.

1 Radian XT (our spare)
2 Radian 65's (Replacing the two apex's in my mom's car)
3 Apex 65s (2 in my mom's car now spares, 1 in my dad's truck)
1 MA (spare for DD)
1 MR65 (main ride for DD)
1 Regent (main seat for DS2)
1 Frontier (main seat for DS1)
1 Snugride that expires in december! (its lived it's life)
1 Nautilus (crashed and has stress marks)

You know there is a problem when you can't remember all of your "guests" at the party. LOL

BookMama

Senior Community Member
I would really need a good excuse to keep that many seats :p

I've always had a hard time throwing someone out of a party. :p

Seriously, though, I do expect to use most of those seats again at some point, either as extras (Scenera) or as regular seats (boosters for DS, Britax seats for one of the DDs, etc.). Someday we'll have a minivan and will be able to use big seats again instead of Radians. :rolleyes:

kidzndogz

Dude, wth? See what happens when I don't come over for a few weeks?

I don't have many seats anymore. 2 MAs, a Vivo, a Como, and an SS1.

But I have no kids. :eek:

I use them though for the kids I watch.

thepote

LOL - I just had a carseat party in my Ody :eek: Boston tomorrow with five kids, four in seats. I have the dreaded 2005 Ody, so only one TA in the third row, making things complicated :rolleyes:
My 'party:'

Como
Marathon
Parkway
Uptown
Nautilus
Scenera
EFTA
:cool:

susanx4

i have been thinking about all the seats we have had in 11 years lol should i list them here?? ok i will! lol

cosco infant seat.. turnabout maybe?
cosco turivia with shield....was my stepsons before we used it for Elizabeth... he was 5 when she was born...
cosco turivia 5 pt harness a friend gave it to me when she told me how bad the shield seat where
century nextstep
2 alpha omega 3 in 1
britax laptop ( only had lapbelts in my van when DD1 out grew her nextstep and did have money for high weight harness she was 6 at the time anyway)
2 graco snugride
comfortsport
graco cargo
7 turbo boosters
2 marathons
truefit

ok so 21 seats for 4 kids in 11 1/2 years lol

i still have of those
expired seats
laptop
2 alpha omega ( one isn't actually expired but i hate it and never use it so i need to just trash it)
comfortsport( expires in dec)
2 turbo boosters

crashed seats
2 turbos
1 marathon

in my car
2 turbos
1 marathon

in the house usable
graco cargo
trufit

in Dh's car
lb turbo
hb turbo

ok that was fun lol

disbugsmomma

Well, I got my SnugRide back yesterday, but gave the Scenera to my sister. So I now have:

1 Snugride (not in use)
1 Como (my car)
1 TF (dh truck)
3 FPSVD (spare, MIL van, aunt's van)
1 Apex 65 (FIL truck)

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
We actually don't have enough seats! :eek:

For 3 kids, we have:

1 Regent
1 EFTA
1 TrueFit
2 Marathons
1 SafeSeat

The problem is that DD1 only fits into the Regent and TrueFit, and one Marathon expires in a month! That means I get to get new seats, probably a MyRide, Radian, and another base for DS's SS1, or a MR for him too, depending on what fits.

obamamama

I dont have many carseat friends now.
I have to remove one from my house if I want to bring another one over-- I guess I dont play well in groups.:fencing:

He does every so often try to tempt me into having a new baby to be able to buy two new seats, as tempting as that is-- I'm happy with my fantastic four!

Blondie87

Ha.. party over here too!

10124_278491430245_650315245_915056.jpg

Plus a XT, Regent, and MA in my car, although the MA is Judi's... and a Nautilus sitting in a MA box in my kitchen.

djma

Yeah, we had to do a little re-arranging yesterday in my oddy for a quick trip to Calhoun....so in the garage were

2 RA's
1 SS1
1 Nauti

And then in the van there was

1 regent
1 MA
1 SR32

And the RA's are spares for DD......and she's so far away from the bottom slot! It kills me to see 2 pretty and comfy RA's just sitting....

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC