It's here!

cpsaddict

My Britax Diplomat finally arrived at 5:30pm, after I waited and waited for the brown truck to come! Then it comes 5 minutes after I left for Weight Watchers. :rolleyes: Anywho, I love it so far, mostly for the harness adjuster. :love: I am fighting the urge to go out and install it in the dark. :eek: Kenzie fits so good in it, with and without the padding, although she looks more comfortable with the padding. My nephew is a very husky kid at 14mths and he looks funny in it, but he does fit correctly, with plenty of rf growing room. I am installing it tomorrow and will snap some pics of DD in it. I think she will love sitting up so high. Just had to share my new seat excitement. I'll be back in a couple weeks to celebrate my new Signo. :whistle:

ADS

Spam

Yay!! Can't wait for pics!! A is husky too, and imo looks funny in his blvd. Fits fine, but just looks like he's idk too big?

cpsaddict

Why the Diplomat?

Although I would not recommend it to just anyone, the RA has always been my favorite convertible. To me, it's like the Cocorro. So cute! The Diplomat popped up on FSOT for a great price, so I snapped it up. It's even cuter than the RA. :eek: The harness adjuster is a dream and DD fits nicely in it. I also like the TSIP since my car is 9yrs old and doesn't have the greatest crash test rating. It has 4 or so years on it, which will be plenty of time for us to use it. I know of the shortcomings and fully don't expect it to be the last rf convertible she will need. Frankly, an expiring seat is a good excuse to get a new one. I know I will never keep or use a seat for it's full useful life. I will get bored with them. DD is nowhere near done with the Safeseat, but I am bored with it.
So, long story short, I wanted it, so I got it. :D

obamamama

Jacky-- those reasons sound perfect to me!
Can't wait to see pics of your cutie patootie in the new seats!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC