Ugh...someone help me fix my head. LOL

lovinwaves

Ok, just so you know how bad I'm off my rocker...

I'm sitting here imagining how I'm supposed to get my own boob in my mouth...

I'm KIDDING! Though if I had any on hand I wouldn't hesitate to use it, because it always worked on my kids!

Hey Mel, do you have a Regent or know somebody that does around here? I have someone wanting to buy a Regent Online, but wants to try it out in her car first. Thanks!

-Melissa-

ADS

skipspin

Well, when I was sick I tried Sudafed and Benadryl since those were the only cold "medicines" my m/w recommended. Other than the benadryl helping me sleep and the sudafed making me feel "drugged" they didn't help. Tylenol helped the headache and sore throat some, so that's all I ended up taking.

I live on hot tea when I am sick so that was an old standby and worked better than anything else, honestly. Yes, it was in the upper 80s here, but I didn't care if it helped me breathe. I just didn't wear a lot around the house. I peed like crazy too drinking about a cup an hour, but, hey, it's all worth it.

I had two colds in the early fall, and when I started to feel sick this winter I also tried ionic silver. Honestly, I have NO idea what anyone's stance on taking it while pg is, shame on me, but I took it twice a day and I only ever got a sniffle. So, maybe you can find if I was "supposed" to take it. Oh, and it feels heavely on a very sore throat. I put some in a spray bottle (not the old Lysol one, LOL, the one from some Chloriseptic) and it was better than a sore throat drop.

I also had DH hide the Nyquill the first time I was sick and miserable. I really think I would have taken it in the congested, sleep-deprived state that I was in!

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
Hey Mel, do you have a Regent or know somebody that does around here? I have someone wanting to buy a Regent Online, but wants to try it out in her car first. Thanks!

-Melissa-

Have one...but it's not here. It's in my garage in Michigan. Sorry!

Maybe have them call USA Baby in OP...they might carry them instore?

Lys

Senior Community Member

I'm KIDDING! Though if I had any on hand I wouldn't hesitate to use it, because it always worked on my kids!

That's what pumps are for! Then use an eyedropper to squirt in the nose- Viola'
I was thinking- 3rd trimester- maybe even a little colostrum would do the trick.

Wineaux

Just remember, there are guys here now, and we know what the internet is for...
;)

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
So I went and got some of the GOOD Sudafed yesterday...the kind where they make you sign your name on the dotted line. And a big jar of Vit. C caplets...

Last night was the first time in a week that I slept through the night...it felt so darn good. :eek:

lovinwaves

So I went and got some of the GOOD Sudafed yesterday...the kind where they make you sign your name on the dotted line. And a big jar of Vit. C caplets...

Last night was the first time in a week that I slept through the night...it felt so darn good. :eek:

Awww glad to hear that ;) It did help though this morning waking up to a darker than normal sky didn't it? Now you just need to stay inside way from this sleet, ice, and snow LOL

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
Awww glad to hear that ;) It did help though this morning waking up to a darker than normal sky didn't it? Now you just need to stay inside way from this sleet, ice, and snow LOL

Couldn't do it...LOL...the call of Old Navy's 50% off clearance prices made me head out after picking Reilly up from school because they closed 2hrs early. :D
Don't plan on going anywhere else tonight though.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC