CPST Class Near Portland in Nov.

JerseyGirl'sMama

UPDATE in post #23

Anybody interested in taking it? It is located in Vancouver Wa, and Legacy Hospital is such a nice facility.

From an email I received this morning...

'Though it's not posted yet - there will be a class in November at Legacy Salmon Creek in Vancouver. I will be the lead instructor and as soon as I have more details I will assuredly pass them on to you.

Sue Emery'

Last edited:
ADS

Andie

I'm interested! I've been waiting for a closer class. All the Oregon classes I've been hearing about/seeing are in Klamath Falls or North Bend, and I can't go that far.

JerseyGirl'sMama

PM your email and I will forward it along. It doesn't look like they have all the exact details yet, but are looking to see if there is any interest.

autumnlily

YES! I just did a search yesterday and was disappointed that I could only find the Eugene and Kennewick classes. I absolutely want to take this class!

Cryssy Jane

I talked about this one a couple of weeks ago, still too far for me. I don't have the money for hotel and it's just shy of a 3 hour drive each way for me. :(

Genevieve

CPST Instructor
ME ME ME ME ME!!!! I was super bummed I couldn't go to the battleground one in May. I am so all over this class! You seriously just made my day :)

JerseyGirl'sMama

This will be such a fun class if everybody interested takes it. Imagine a class full of c-s.org members! :cool:

I'm thinking I should get a recruiting compensation. :whistle:

Blondie87

Ha ha.. Judi thanks! Yeah I'm interested too. Still a lil ways to drive... But it's the closest one yet!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC