With one video

scoutingbear

I managed to get 3 people to keep or turn their littles ERF! :thumbsup: I posted Joel's story from you tube on my FB account and a friend of mine copied it and per the comments made on her wall and mine, there will be a few more kids ERFing!

ADS

MomToEliEm

Great job! I have posted all 3 of the ERF videos and each time, no one ever made a single comment. It was depressing not seeing any comments, but hopefully a few people looked at them.

Jennifer mom to my 7

Great job! I have posted all 3 of the ERF videos and each time, no one ever made a single comment. It was depressing not seeing any comments, but hopefully a few people looked at them.

THis is what happens to me, also. And I know there are people who know people with upcoming 1 year olds, and babies. I find it sad, really, that noone wants to look at my stuff:(

Jennifer mom to my 7

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8gU9zzCGA8"]YouTube - Front facing or Rear facing? Car seat safety TRUE STORY crash test videos[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2DVfqFhseo&feature=fvw"]YouTube - The Importance of Rear-Facing[/ame]

MomToEliEm

Here is another new ERF video:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvyIv9QVRBE"]YouTube - Rear facing is safer[/ame]

scoutingbear

I think the best part is that my foster mom friend (who ERF's the 2 year old she has right now), was getting flak from a friend of hers...she then posted a picture she got from the Safety First fan site of one of our c-s.org members who has 3 ERFs just to show her it could be done! I'm so proud of my friend.

snack

Done! I'm hoping for some favorable responses.. the last time I posted a car seat quiz, several people told me how "boring" i am. Ugh!

jujumum

Thanks! I just copied you and did the same - I hope it works for a couple of my friends, too.:)

disbugsmomma

Yay! One of my friends re-posted it and another commented that her 27lb 14mo is still rf. Someone did question me on rear end crashes though. :rolleyes:

ceruti82

Here is another new ERF video:

YouTube - Rear facing is safer

SOOOO.......

i put a crash test dummy video on my site, and only got one "like" , and it came from someone who i have already spoken to ERF about... :confused:

so i decided to go a step further~~ i put THIS video above on the profile pages of a bunch of mommy friends pages on FB.. at the end of the day, i had a few "likes", had one curious mom congradulate me on keeping Bella RF, and asks how much longer i plan to do it (her son is same age, so hopefully i planted a seed in her mind!) :thumbsup:

i found out that another friend is ERFing her DD~ and just bought a RN XTSL for her (15 months) !!:thumbsup:

and a third friend said thanks b/c her and DH were contemplating turning DS to FF (justturned 13 months) she didnt want to , but now she can show DH why she shouldnt! hope DH agrees with her! i told her i have a lot more info for her if she is interested,,, :love:

i feel so happy about those few friends, and their interest, if nothing else, in ERF!!:love::love::love:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC