If infant seats were to rain from the sky....

ADS

disbugsmomma

Can I catch one in each hand? :whistle: I want a KeyFit 30 and a Combi Shuttle in fun, bright colors.

ooOOoohh, can I catch one on my head too? I really like the looks of the Teutonia T-Tario 32 too.

crunchierthanthou

I played with the Shuttle 33 last week. I loved it. It has the keyfit style lock-off, headwings, and sliding harness adjust. Plus, they fixed the quirky things about the base.

canadiangie

To answer your question, none. My dream is to have a baby big enough so that I could start with a convertible.

But more importantly, why are you asking?? :love:

Kat_Momof3

okay... if I really dreamed hard... and if it came with it's stroller and the toddler stroller seat... ORBITBABY

I know it's heavy... but oh how gorgeously easy it is to install, how much I love all the features, and the stroller

Also, could it come with the bassinet when it falls? I love a bassinet for a newborn on a stroller.

you'd have the bassinet for the first months, the carseat for quick trips and in the car, and the toddler stroller seat for after the bassinet

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I'm on board with the Keyfit and Shuttle-- but I'd probably give them away, I'm a convertible-from-birth gal. :)

monstah

An Orbit stroller combo.... just give me the works! :p

But for real. I LOVE my Key Fit 30. The only other infant seat that I have played with and really liked is the Shuttle.

While I was pregnant with DD2, I went to BRU atleast 5 times to play with the infant seats, installing them on the test bench, carrying them around. :whistle: That's how I decided on the KF.

what are we going to call this phenomenon - "Cloudy with a chance of KeyFits"?:p
and would a Coccoro with the Combi flash count as an infant seat?

but, pragmatic person that I am, I'd prefer if the seats arrived in a gentler manner, like maybe blooming out of giant low-growing flowers. In the raining scenario, all I can picture is injuries, property damages and a bunch of seats that should be destroyed because they impacted the ground at high velocity, but some of which would end up on e-Bay because they still *look* okay

bree

Car-Seat.Org Ambassador
I'd want a t-tario in Ruby Rain. A Snugride 35 (or previous incarnation) or Keyfit would be okay with me, too.

what are we going to call this phenomenon - "Cloudy with a chance of KeyFits"?:p
and would a Coccoro with the Combi flash count as an infant seat?

but, pragmatic person that I am, I'd prefer if the seats arrived in a gentler manner, like maybe blooming out of giant low-growing flowers. In the raining scenario, all I can picture is injuries, property damages and a bunch of seats that should be destroyed because they impacted the ground at high velocity, but some of which would end up on e-Bay because they still *look* okay

:ROTFLMAO:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC