Eddie Bauer 3 in 1

Misty-Bug

ADS

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
It's fine so long as it fits the vehicle, fits the child, is always used correctly, is not expired (6 years from Date of Manufacture: check the labels), has never suffered a crash, has all warning labels + manual....

If the manual is missing & the harness straps have been washed or ironed then these items must be replaces.

Dsunny1

CPST Instructor
She would also need to make sure the bottom harness slot is not above her daughter's shoulders. In a tiny baby, most will be too small to fit properly in any 3 in 1 from birth. I haven't tried it with an Eddie Bauer but did try with an Intera and it was too far above the babies shoulders. We had to tell the mother it really wasn't a safe option for her newborn and she chose to have someone buy her an infant seat before she left the hospital.

mominabigtruck

I used a 3 in 1 for my youngest from birth and he fit fine in it. Mine was was one of the nicer ones with lots of padding and headrests so that might make a difference. It also depends on how tall the baby is and whether they will fit.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC