Price check/ checking interest...DD outgrowing her shoes!

2BunniesMommy

ETA: ALL SOLD

I have a pair of these .

A pair of these.

And a pair of
The See Kai Run shoes are both size 8. The pink ones don't look quite as bad as the pic, but I they are a bit dirty. I am not sure how to clean them because I am worried about ruining the suede. The purple are in pretty good shape.

The tap shoes are size 8.5 wide, but they are not wide. I got DD some of the tap shoes from Payless to replace them, they are not marked as wide, but are wider than these. These are nice shoes though. Very cushy inside. She wore them for about 8 classes. Her classes are combo classes, so not much wear at all before I decided they were just too tight for her. There is some wear on the taps and the toes, but not bad. Couldn't get a pic that would actually show them between the shine on the shoes and the light.

Here are my IRL pics. If you would like to see something different let me know and I can try to take more.

Any idea on what I should ask for them. Any interest? Open to offers at this point!

Last edited:
ADS

2BunniesMommy

I am at work right now and will be pretty tired when I get home, but will take some pictures when I get up tomorrow afternoon/evening and get them posted. As far as how much....let me think on that. I will have something figured out by the time I get the pics!

2BunniesMommy

Ok, finally awake enough! Here they are...
2lvk3o9.jpg

20z9obp.jpg

2hdy9ev.jpg

2vwuy60.jpg

I am thinking $20+shipping or $25 shipped, whatever ends up being less.

Sorry it took so long!

mommy2jasmine

How easy do you think it would be to clean up the pink ones? I love the purple, but my DD owns nothing in purple, and a ton in pink. What are you asking for the pink ones?

2BunniesMommy

How easy do you think it would be to clean up the pink ones? I love the purple, but my DD owns nothing in purple, and a ton in pink. What are you asking for the pink ones?

I have been afraid to try because they are suede. I just re-read the directions at seekairun.com and it says mild soap and a soft cloth so maybe tomorrow or the next day I will get brave enough and if all goes well I will get some new pics up. Price will depend on what happens, lol.;)

mommy2jasmine

Ok. Sounds good. Just in case you post here and I forget to check back, PM me, so I'll get a notification in my email.

I have been afraid to try because they are suede. I just re-read the directions at seekairun.com and it says mild soap and a soft cloth so maybe tomorrow or the next day I will get brave enough and if all goes well I will get some new pics up. Price will depend on what happens, lol.;)

2BunniesMommy

I have the purple ones in pink and I've machine washed them. :eek:

Machine wash cold, air dry, and they are fine. Just sayin'... :)

So, they are all the smooth leather? The pink ones I have are the suede, do you think they would be ok? With Christmas I haven't gotten a chance to try anything yet...so of course now I am wondering if they could be machine washed.

canadiangie

So, they are all the smooth leather? The pink ones I have are the suede, do you think they would be ok? With Christmas I haven't gotten a chance to try anything yet...so of course now I am wondering if they could be machine washed.

Okay, the pink ones that I have are smooth leather, but remember those purple SKR boots a few years back? They were suede and I washed those on cold and air dried them at least twice. All good.

2BunniesMommy

Well, I tried cleaning them with a wash cloth and mild soap and they are still drying but don't look like they came clean. I think I will try the washer tomorrow.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC