Anybody near Lincoln or Omaha with a Clek Oobr?

ADS

FrogJuice

Sorry Becky, I don't have one.

But I'm really excited to have Hu Hot with you for lunch tomorrow!!!

FrogJuice

We only have one Store that would carry it, and she was told a while ago that they won't be getting it in.:(

MustangMama

Sorry Becky, I don't have one.

But I'm really excited to have Hu Hot with you for lunch tomorrow!!!

YAY for HuHot!! We can still talk and fantasize about an Oobr :)

They should be in stores. You might try looking at specialty stores in the area.

Yeah what she said :( The only store that would possibly carry it only has the Olli and they said they won't be getting an Oobr in nor can they special order it :thumbsdown:

safeinthecar

Moderator - CPS Technician
I started to ask what kind of car it will be going in....then I realized that it was a dumb question considering who the OP is.....

I don't have a 'Stang to try it in, but I do have an Oobr and I can't see any reason why it wouldn't be a great fit unless it is an older model with the hard one piece seats. The Oobr is seriously easy to use and fits amazing in every car I've tried.

One word of caution, it doesn't fit so great on kids that are really narrow through the shoulders. Too much room side to side.

MustangMama

I started to ask what kind of car it will be going in....then I realized that it was a dumb question considering who the OP is.....

I don't have a 'Stang to try it in, but I do have an Oobr and I can't see any reason why it wouldn't be a great fit unless it is an older model with the hard one piece seats. The Oobr is seriously easy to use and fits amazing in every car I've tried.

One word of caution, it doesn't fit so great on kids that are really narrow through the shoulders. Too much room side to side.

The seats are weird. The LATCH holes are like 3" up from the bight of the seat. I put red marks where the holes open up to access the LATCH.

mustangbackseat-1.jpg

That is pretty high up. My only concern is that it will cause the Oobr to not be flat with the seat. What do you think after seeing that?

clek

I haven't tried an oobr in a Mustang, but I have tried an olli and it fit fine.
Hope that's at least a little bit of a help.
cheers

MustangMama

It's time to admit you need a non-cool car, lol.

I will never admit it :evil grin:

Although I have decided our next car will be an 06 or newer Chevy Tahoe. I need RF'ing room! But that won't be for a while yet.

I called the one store we had hope in today and she said "Yeah we have a Clek Oobr and it is on sale for $74.99!" :jaw: Really? LOL

I had to double check her and of course she was talking about the Olli. :thumbsdown:

I wish I could get an Oobr for $75. I would get 3 of them :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC