Question I have a tall 3-year-old and a tight budget

U

Unregistered

I have a three year old who is currently 41 pounds, and 40 inches tall. Our state law is to be harnessed to age 4, and I would like to keep her harnessed even longer, if I can find the right seat. She just outgrew the seat I have, but I DO NOT want to use it as a booster yet. I really like the Graco Nautilus, but it is pretty expensive and we have no extra money for anything right now. Any ideas of a seat that can harness beyond 40 pounds, and then will transition to a belt positioning booster for under $150???

Please help!!

ADS

kittykate

Are you in the US? If so and you like the Nautilus there are several places online that you can get it for less than $150 shipped.

diapers.com has it for $149.99 with free shipping and if you use the code "10percent" you can get the seat for $134.99 shipped.
(and if you call and ask them to price match Amazon or Walmart they should, and then you can still use the 10% off code and get the seat for $129.99)

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Graco-Nautilus-Car-Seat-Matrix/dp/B0011URFRE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1254680421&sr=8-1"]amazon.com[/ame] has the Nautilus for $144.93 and free shipping.

walmart.com has the Nautilus for $144.44 and .97 cent shipping.

Several people have also found clearanced out Nautiluses at Target lately.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC