Do you think she fits?

mommaon112903

:p

Misc006.jpg
Misc007.jpg

This is our 8yr old Welsh Corgi/Chow-Chow mix, not a very happy girl and would hardly look at me either. Josef found it very funny that his Sue-Sue was in his Regent, but hey what can a woman do while her DH and son are gathering fire wood but play? :p

ADS

Madeline410

ahhhhhahahahaha that is SO funny!!

This reminds me.. the other day, I drove by a house and had to look twice. There was a dog sitting on the patio furniture. Not curled up like a dog, but sitting like a human would. It was SO funny!

menfusse

Mwwaahahahahahaaaaahhhaaaaaa!!!! That is soooo funny! I can't believe she let you do that!

I used to put my kitty in the bucket seat, but I've always wondered why there wasn't some sort restraint similar to a child restraint for critters.

skiersnowboarder3

Senior Community Member
I tried to do that to my dog one time. If I recall correctly, I think she bit me. :rolleyes:

OT but I can't imagine a corgi parenting a puppy that turned out that big!

simplychels

:ROTFLMAO:

you are a brave woman. i'd be afraid of accidentally snagging a nether region with the crotch buckle!

2BunniesMommy

Well, in one pic it looks like she is at the slot, the other I think she might be over. How is she on the weight limit?...Hard to guess on that with her....uh...large amount of hair.

:ROTFLMAO:

That is too funny! I really was LOL so DD came over to see what was funny. She said "That is so silly. Why is that puppy trying out that car seat?"

ETA: Just a few minutes after I wrote this reply, dd said look at my puppy and had a stuffed puppy belted into a rocker, with a pan on his head!

WhatAboutPuppy

Holy Regent Batman!!!

Hilarious!

I'm intrigued now... and I'm sure my dog would hate you if she only knew what was in store for her some day.

Down right hilarious!

babyherder

She fits by height now but it looks like she'll outgrow it soon. I would start booster training.

lol. I want to try my cat in one of my seats. She's very tiny. At 14 I think she'll still fit the Graco CS rf!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC