Aaargh! My Radian XT SL not shipping until late November!!!

ADS

Kaci

I also ordered mine there, in Ventura. I haven't heard from them since I ordered it. AFAIK it's coming mid to late Oct.

I'm going to be really bummed if it's not here 'til late Nov :(

myliljunebugs

What fabric did you order? I just called babycatalog and they said one fabric option is being delayed but as of today mine is still planned for mid to late oct. I'm getting the flora

LP Mom

Acording to the hipmokey chart, Flora will be available 10/28.

I'm now tempted to get the 80 SL in sport which will be available sooner.

MANDY1234

Oh I hope the flora ships Oct 28!!! I can't wait...I can't believe I just ordered one :) My DH is going to be sooooo mad lol

gsdguenter

I ordered a Flora from babycatalog and I sure hopes in comes in Oct (not because I need it, but because I want it):D

LP Mom

I just went ahead and ordered an 80 SL in the hopes it comes in early Oct. I just don't want to wait until late November. I wish they just started selling these seats when they actually had them instead of doing the pre-order thing. Highly annoying when they push the delivery dates back.

ceruti82

I also ordered a flora XTSL from babycatalog, and the confirmation email said mid- late October. I'm sure if it changes they will notify us. (I hope!) DD does not NEED it anytime soon, but it's nice to get something that you've already paid for :) her bday is the 25th of Oct- was hoping to give as a gift - (not that a 2 yr old will care if it's a gift for a party!) she loves carseats tho, she'll be happy whenever she gets it !!
Hopefully they don't delay us!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC