Hi All

canadianmom2three

And to think - I've been so busy with the car seat section of this site, didn't even know this part existed. Thanks to everyone for all the great input that you have provided - this site rocks!! Now for the introduction - I'm Amy and myself and my husband Dave live in Ontario with our DS aged 9, DD aged 7 and DS aged 4. Now, only 985 more posts till I can be a car seat fanatic;)

Last edited:
ADS

scatterbunny

Welcome (belated) to the board, Amy! :) It really is so full of great information (not to mention great people) here it's no wonder you just found the Coffee Break forum. LOL!

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Hi and welcome. It took me a while to find this section, too.

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Hi, welcome! Fellow Canadian mom here, 1 province to your west! It took me awhile to find the coffee break as well, I was too consumed with the carseat forum and reading I missed all the other things this site has! LOL
Happy carseat learning:D
Have fun

babychild taxi

Hi,

I'm from Ontario too, but now live in BC. I'm a child development consultant and also help out/drive a family from my church (kids are in foster care).

Welcome!

smurf

Hi,

I think I'm one of the few moms from Quebec on this board, but I pretend I live in Ontario because car seat laws are more stringent there!
You'lL find tons and tons of carseat info on this board.

Welcome!

JaRylan

Welcome from me too! I'm a newbie as well as a Canadian from Saskatchewan (province right above North Dakota and Minnesota). I have a 4.5 year old special needs son who has been riding in a Radian 65 since Christmas day.

Jacqui

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC