Britax Question

U

Unregistered

You've all been so helpful, so here is another question. I posted the other day about fitting a rear facing seat for my 3 month old in my Freestyle. My 3 year old is (but not for long) in a CarGo.

We went shopping today and I bought another CarGo for my ILs Explorer and I bought the Roundabout for my car. It was a toss up between the RA and the Marathon, but the RA fit better rear facing in my car. I LOVE IT!

So I am giving the ILs my old (3 weeks old) CarGo and taking the new CarGo back tomorrow. My husband was so impressed after installing the RA that he actually insisted the CarGo go back. My 3 year old is only 29 pounds, so I am leaning towards the Marathon for her since I figure she's got another few years with it and I can always pass that down to the baby when she outgrows the RA.

So my question - what height limit does the Marathon have?

ADS

LuvBug

Until her shoulders are past the top slot or the top of her ears are level with the top of the shell.

What slot is she on in the cargo and how far from being level with it? The cargos fit about the same as the marathon, so this will give you an idea of how much harness height you will have left.

scatterbunny

Yes, the Marathon's top slots are about the same as the CarGo's. :) I'm glad you love the RA for the baby, it is a really great seat. And if you go with a Marathon for the 3yo you can pass the Marathon down to baby later if necessary.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC