Laroche booster seats

S

Susan

Laroche booster seats

Hello,

I just stumbled across this site during my search for a new booster seat for my son. He is big for his age (5) but the seat belt in our car doesn't fit him correctly. I'm looking at boosters for older children and am debating between 2. One is the laroche bros. grizzly bear seat. It looks comfy and safe but I can't find anything about it as far as safety ratings or opinions. The other one is the britax starriser comfy. This one is recommended alot but it just doesn't look comfortable to me. Comfort is extremely important in trying to keep an older child in a seat. My son is really good and doesn't usually complain but I know he will if he's uncomfortable.

Has anyone used the Laroche seats and what did you think of them?

Thanks,
Susan

ADS
C

Caviller

No experience with Laroche

I know a few people who are very happy with their Britax SRC, though. I'll see if I can find any more information for you.

J

Jennie

LARoche and Jupiter boosters

I would also like information on the LaRoche boosters. do you know anything about the Jupiter Komfortfit?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC