Car Seat.Org - Carseat, Automobile & Child Passenger Safety Community Forums
Forums Home | Mobile Site | Search | Carseat Blog | Carseat Basics | FAQ | Store | Support Us and Shop Amazon

Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Contact Us to Sponsor a Top Banner Ad!  

Visitors are welcome to post a question anonymously, without registration. Please see announcement for more details.

Go Back   Car Seat.Org - Carseat, Automobile & Child Passenger Safety Community Forums > Shopping > Carseat Swap: Buy and Sell Used Child Safety Seats

Notices

Carseat Swap: Buy and Sell Used Child Safety Seats For Sale and general classified car seat ad listings. Trade, purchase & exchange used child restraints, covers and accessories with other parents and safety advocates. Access Restrictions.

Old 08-18-2009, 04:50 PM   #1
kidzndogz
CPS Technician

kidzndogz is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!kidzndogz is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!kidzndogz is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!kidzndogz is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!kidzndogz is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!kidzndogz is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!
Almost NIB Radian XT Rio

I bought this and anxiously awaited it's arrival so I could keep Dean RFing.

It is with great bummed-outness (yes that is a word now) that I am accepting the fact it's just not going to work for me. It's too reclined for me and I take seats in and out too often for it to be even close to convenient.

I still have all the packaging, the box, EVERYTHING. Dean rode in it twice. That's it. No boogers, poop, drool...nothin'. I've had it for maybe 3 weeks.

I'll post pictures and the DOM later (it's only a few months old, I know that off the top of my head, maybe May of 2009?). Right now I'm just checking interest. Still trying to figure out an asking price too.

http://ashortstorymadelong.blogspot.com

#ADS
Car-Seat.Org
Please Support Our Sponsors!

Car-Seat.Org is online  

RECARO Child Safety – Child restraints inspired by decades of safety in racing seat technology.

Visitors are welcome to post a question anonymously, without registration. Please see announcement for more details.

Old 08-19-2009, 03:03 PM   #2
jb5416
Carseat Crazy

jb5416 is a Car-Seat.Org cub writer
Re: Almost NIB Radian XT Rio

I'm very interested if you do end up selling. Please let me know when you have decided on a price.
Thanks,
Jessie
jb5416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 03:24 PM   #3
Mommypooh
Carseat Crazy

Mommypooh is a novice Car-Seat.Org journalist

depending on how much money I can scrap together I would be interested in this as well. That is the color on my son is dying for.
Mommypooh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 03:35 PM   #4
kidzndogz
CPS Technician

kidzndogz is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!kidzndogz is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!kidzndogz is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!kidzndogz is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!kidzndogz is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!kidzndogz is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!

Okay, here are pictures. Sorry if they're huge. Photobucket and I are having a love-hate relationship right now....mostly involving hate.

The DOM is 4/2009. Not sure what shipping is going to be, but it's HEAVY. I still have the original box. I think around $20-$25. I also am searching for the registration card you send back to Sunshine Kids. I set it aside because I wasn't sure if I was going to keep the seat, and now I can't find it.

I really don't know what to ask...I'd like to come out with at least $200 back in my pocket after what I spent on it a few weeks ago.

uh, ignore me. I made the Mister take a picture before the light bulb went off in my head that I could lean it against a wall.

ETA: here's a better one.

ETA AGAIN!!: the sticker above the rear facing belt path is all mangled. They don't seem to stay on too well. That's the only sticker issues this one has though. DOM one is just fine, along with all the others.

kidzndogz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 03:44 PM   #5
MySillyKids
Senior Community Member

MySillyKids is a Car-Seat.org LeaderMySillyKids is a Car-Seat.org LeaderMySillyKids is a Car-Seat.org LeaderMySillyKids is a Car-Seat.org LeaderMySillyKids is a Car-Seat.org LeaderMySillyKids is a Car-Seat.org LeaderMySillyKids is a Car-Seat.org LeaderMySillyKids is a Car-Seat.org LeaderMySillyKids is a Car-Seat.org Leader

You'd all be blessed to have this seat. i've touched it. I've held it. I've put it in my van.

Oh, its Radian, and its in GREAT shape. Woo Hoo!! Some one should buy this.
MySillyKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 08:05 PM   #6
agurlsride
Carseat Crazy

agurlsride is a novice Car-Seat.Org journalist

Mama....If you want to sell locally, I might be interested, I am in Gilbert and work in Glendale...where in PHX are you?
agurlsride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 11:02 PM   #7
kidzndogz
CPS Technician

Quote:
Originally Posted by agurlsride View Post
Mama....If you want to sell locally, I might be interested, I am in Gilbert and work in Glendale...where in PHX are you?
OMG locally would be amazing. I think I remember you saying you worked near me. I'm off the I-17 and Thunderbird. Don't mind bringing it to you either...I promise I'm not creepy.

Old 08-21-2009, 01:41 PM   #8
kidzndogz
CPS Technician

Um, bump?

Last edited by kidzndogz; 08-21-2009 at 08:46 PM.
Old 08-24-2009, 09:16 AM   #9
J-max
CPS Technician

J-max is a popular Car-Seat.org writer

How much would it be to ship to 99333? I think I need this
S(2) rides in a Nextfit or RXT, O(6) has a Frontier 90, the big girls (8, 10) have Monterey Boosters, and the oldest is 15, wears a seat belt and is driving! And we will make it an even 1/2 doz this summer!
J-max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 09:21 AM   #10
southpawboston
CPS Fanatic

southpawboston is a Car-Seat.org Leadersouthpawboston is a Car-Seat.org Leadersouthpawboston is a Car-Seat.org Leadersouthpawboston is a Car-Seat.org Leadersouthpawboston is a Car-Seat.org Leadersouthpawboston is a Car-Seat.org Leadersouthpawboston is a Car-Seat.org Leadersouthpawboston is a Car-Seat.org Leadersouthpawboston is a Car-Seat.org Leadersouthpawboston is a Car-Seat.org Leadersouthpawboston is a Car-Seat.org Leader

lol, how much woud it be to ship to 02143? in case j-max doesn't jump.
Old 08-24-2009, 08:05 PM   #11
kidzndogz
CPS Technician

It's pending a local sale right now....but if she changes her mind I'll let you guys know! Shipping would be $24.47 and $36.00 respectively.

Old 08-27-2009, 01:33 AM   #12
Melanie
Carseat Crazy

Melanie is a Car-Seat.org recognized contributor

I realize I'm about 4th in line now, but I may be interested too. I'm local and near you (and not creepy either ) I'm also getting ready to unload a bunch of baby stuff-strollers and stuff if you're interested in a trade or partial trade.
Melanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 07:52 PM   #13
kidzndogz
CPS Technician

Still pending, will repost if it is available again.

Old 08-28-2009, 12:58 AM   #14
Courtney

Courtney has disabled reputation

So, I know I'm totally new and like 5th in line, but I'm in Mesa, and I was literally going to purchase this seat tomorrow. If everyone else falls through, I can pick it up from you this weekend!
Courtney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 06:37 PM   #15
tl01
CPS Technician

tl01 is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!tl01 is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!tl01 is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!tl01 is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!tl01 is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!tl01 is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!

Did you ever sell this seat?
Foonf, Frontier 85, SureRide
tl01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 11:04 PM   #16
kidzndogz
CPS Technician

Yep, it's sold. Never reposted because it never became available again.

Support our Forums at Car-Seat.Org!