For Sale MA Onyx cover

Ducky5306

MA Onyx cover *PIC ADDED*

I have a Britax Marathon black "Onyx" Cover for sale, I got it from someone who said it was in EUC/Like new :rolleyes: its not! there are no rips/stains/tears/holes but its older and the elastic isn't like new (But it does stay on the seat just fine) the plush part is alittle worn and not as soft as new but in gereral its in okay condition just not what I was expecting for what I paid for it!

I paid $35 plus $13 for shipping :mad:

Asking $25 shipped (within the us) (I will ship to canada just need to check rates) it comes with the shoulder pads but no belly pad.

kk.jpg

thanks!
(I have 100% positive feed back on diaperswappers.com, same user name)

Last edited:
ADS

NannyMom

Just wanted to say, that looks like Racer, not Onyx. I bought a Racer once thinking it was Onyx because the look very similar :)

Ducky5306

Just wanted to say, that looks like Racer, not Onyx. I bought a Racer once thinking it was Onyx because the look very similar :)

Hmm i think Racer has the sliver piping right? This looks the same as the Onyx Roundabout I had (I know it was an Onyx, I ordered it online) i'm 99.9% sure this is a Onyx (No piping and its all black with a grayish design, its nylon feeling, not mesh)

Ducky5306

Yep, thats Racer.

Can you explain why its racer? I bought an Onyx Roundabout 3 years ago and it had this exact same cover and the women i got this cover from swears she this cover came off her Onyx marathon from target so i'm thinking its a onyx cover unless i'm missing something.. :confused:

NannyMom

Can you explain why its racer? I bought an Onyx Roundabout 3 years ago and it had this exact same cover and the women i got this cover from swears she this cover came off her Onyx marathon from target so i'm thinking its a onyx cover unless i'm missing something.. :confused:

I just got out my Onyx and Racer Marathon covers. The best way I can see to describe the difference is.... The pocket on the back/top of Racer is the same slick center fabric. The pocket on the Onyx is black plush. Onyx comfort pads are slick, and Racer's are plush.

They both have plush sides, and slick centers. But the slick centers are different. But it's difficult to put into words how the slick is different. I bought a Racer off CL thinking it was Onyx (and was told it was Onyx). Hmmm.... If you look at the center fabric on Racer, it looks like dots in a line. If you look at the center of Onyx, it looks like lines.

Does that help? I can try and take a pic of my 2 covers next to each other.

chelle80

Yeah, I think that is racer too. Another way to tell is that racer has black on the inside side and gray on the outside side, where the onyx is straight black. I think the center of the racer is solid gray too, where the onyx is black and silver striped. Here is what the center of the onyx looks like...

onyxcover2.jpg

Ducky5306

Yeah, I think that is racer too. Another way to tell is that racer has black on the inside side and gray on the outside side, where the onyx is straight black. I think the center of the racer is solid gray too, where the onyx is black and silver striped. Here is what the center of the onyx looks like...

onyxcover2.jpg

thanks, guess you are right :eek:

Okay so i have a Racer Cover for sale!! :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC