In Search Of KF cover

ADS

monstah

Is there any way to buy replacement covers from Chicco?

There are a couple other covers I would like more than my fuego. I could buy a new one & I could sell you mine for less, to save you some $$.

ShumNum

Senior Community Member
Yes, you can buy replacement covers...I think this is up to date:

Seat cover, canopy and shoulder pads are available for $37.00

The head and body inserts are available for $10.00

A Harness Replacement kit for the Keyfit and Keyfit30 car seats is available for $25

melniemi

I called Chicco about replacement covers and they have all the current ones in stock. The ones just being released will be available separately in about 3 months. I believe it was $52 shipped for the entire set - cover, infant insert, canopy.

LuvMyCharlie

Yep, you have to call Chicco. I was going to buy a friend's seat, but with the cost of that + new cover/pads, I may as well spend the extra $30 to get a new one. :) Not that I need it right now, but hoping to in the near future...:whistle:

melniemi

Thanks for posting this! Saves me a phone call about the Bella. ;)

Sure:) Bella will be available, too, from what she told me - I asked specifically about that one. But it might not be until June/July and well, now that I'm having a boy it doesn't matter, but if I was having a girl, I would've tried to get one somehow!

seamonkeys

Sure:) Bella will be available, too, from what she told me - I asked specifically about that one. But it might not be until June/July and well, now that I'm having a boy it doesn't matter, but if I was having a girl, I would've tried to get one somehow!

I just called and asked about Bella - the person I spoke to said not for 4-6 mths!!! :(

love-pink

I have a green/gray/white set with all pads and canopy if anyone is still interested. No rips but I need to pull it out of the closet and check it over carefully for spots. Only asking $17 plus shipping. Its off a kf 22 that only comes as a travel system-i can't remember the name :)

seamonkeys

I have a green/gray/white set with all pads and canopy if anyone is still interested. No rips but I need to pull it out of the closet and check it over carefully for spots. Only asking $17 plus shipping. Its off a kf 22 that only comes as a travel system-i can't remember the name :)

If OP isn't interested, I might be. Would love to see pics.

melniemi

I'm interested too:)

elle7715

I just called and asked about Bella - the person I spoke to said not for 4-6 mths!!! :(

Yikes...DD has been going on and on about how she wants the new baby to "have a pink seat like me" and I was going to see if I could swing it. Don't know if I'll bother if it's going to be that long though. I'll have to call in a month or so and check.

seamonkeys

Yikes...DD has been going on and on about how she wants the new baby to "have a pink seat like me" and I was going to see if I could swing it. Don't know if I'll bother if it's going to be that long though. I'll have to call in a month or so and check.

That's just to buy the cover by itsleep, not the seat.

elle7715

That's just to buy the cover by itsleep, not the seat.

I know, I was just going to buy the cheapest Keyfit I could find and then keep the original cover as a spare. Now I may just go with the Adventure cover (which I like) if I'm actually going to be using it. I definitely can't afford the whole Bella travel system.

seamonkeys

I know, I was just going to buy the cheapest Keyfit I could find and then keep the original cover as a spare. Now I may just go with the Adventure cover (which I like) if I'm actually going to be using it. I definitely can't afford the whole Bella travel system.

Ah ha! And you might find Adventure for a good price since it's discontinued.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC