Guess what *I* just bought!!!

MySillyKids

I just bought myself this:

citymi12.jpg

w00t..

Come on stroller!!

and, A THANK YOU To Melissa, from BOTG, for uh, being my support system, for ALL the stroller searching, LOL!

ADS

lovinwaves

And the sad thing is...You will probably have yours before I get mine :crying:

I thought you were waiting for my review anyways :p

MySillyKids

Well, it JUST ARRIVED..

Even the Fedex guy was like 'thats a Bad A$$ looking stroller' LOL!

w00t.. i just took pics of the box, they are D/L'ing right now, i'll post them.

the box is TEENY. Its nuts that the thing fits in there!

BJCMD2.jpg

BJCMD.jpg

okay.. going to OPEN the box.. i'll take pics along the way..

WAY to excited! :D

arly1983

YAY!! YAY!! YAY!!

LOTS OF PICS!!

(My DH said I could buy a new "urban" stroller in 2-3 months and I am hoping this will be it!)

TXDani

Senior Community Member
Wow it looks even more awesome in real life! Keep us updated once you start to use it...I want to know the good and the bad!:p

MySillyKids

IMG_9097.jpg

Right below his ears, (ds1, in the sports jammies) are the highest harness height!

I just took it for a walk. :love:

DS2 LOVES it. LOVES it. He just sat there, and let the cold air hit his face. He was SO quiet. Not a peep. Totally a huge difference from the Joovy caboose we also have!

chloespurple

Senior Community Member
Okay you guys have got to stop talking about how great the city mini is, lol. I am wanting one more and more with each new comment I read. I love my city series, but the mini is calling my name :p.
My hubby will not be a "happy camper" if I buy 1 more stroller, hahaha.

katrintrin

What are the ages of your boys? I am wondering if this will work for me? LOve my ABC but it is tie to switch out & try something. MY 1 ds is quite tall, Whats the torso length of your oldest?

MySillyKids

What are the ages of your boys? I am wondering if this will work for me? LOve my ABC but it is tie to switch out & try something. MY 1 ds is quite tall, Whats the torso length of your oldest?

DS1 will be 4 in april.
DS2 will be 2 in february.

i'll get torso heights tomorrow.

Lex

It looks really great. I certainly wish it had been around when my twins were younger.

I was thinking of getting the single for my 14-month-old, but the 33-lb weight limit stopped me. Are others not put off by this? My twins didn't reach 33 lbs. until they were 3, but I'd like a stroller to last at least until age 4. My twins still ride in the MBUD from time to time and they'll be 5 next month (granted we could definitely do without it at this point and we usually take the wagon instead).

I've always fantasized about a stroller the same basic size as a volo, but with 12-inch air-filled tires and a swivel wheel. I thought this baby jogger mini was getting close, but now that I see the low weight limit I'm not so sure.

Lex

lovinwaves

It looks really great. I certainly wish it had been around when my twins were younger.

I was thinking of getting the single for my 14-month-old, but the 33-lb weight limit stopped me. Are others not put off by this?
Lex

It's a 50lb weight limit :) http://babyjogger.com/cityminisingle.htm (Last bullet says 50lbs)

It is basically on the same frame as the Baby Jogger City Series. The fabric is the same grade and quality as well. The reason it doesn't support the 75lb limit like it's sister stroller the City Series, is because of the plastic wheels instead of air filled tires.

If you are wanting a VOLO with air tires, the City Series Classic, or Elite is going to be the closest to that. :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC