Kohl's Car Seat Deals! Hurry!

msg221

With their baby sale going on right now, you can get 20% off with the code HEYBABY20 and another 20% off for orders over $100 with the code SAVE. If it is under $100, you can get 15% off with the code TODAY. Free shipping at $75 and over. The last two codes are good through January 7th, so you'll need to hurry!

I just went car seat crazy and bought a Graco Click Connect 35 in Chili Red as a gift for a friend, a Parkway SGL in Cub Pink, and a Safety 1st Incognito in tan. $200.55 including tax for all three. I just wish they were also giving out Kohl's cash, but no such luck!

Last edited:
ADS
Thanks for the heads-up!

If anyone's looking to get into a Radian for cheap, this puts the R100 at $158. Minus another 6%, if you go to Kohls.com via ebates.com, gets it down to $149.

Last edited:

msg221

I am kicking myself for forgetting to go through one of my other shopping sites (Shop At Home, Ebates, and Saving Star). I realized it a millisecond after I clicked on the button to place my order! I could have canceled the order within an hour of placing it, but the authorization had already gone through on my PayPal card so I just said forget it!

aporthole

This deal made me finally pull the trigger on the new stroller we've been waiting to get (Baby Jogger Summit X3). So many places exclude Baby Jogger from coupons/discounts so this was an awesome opportunity. I wish I had more seats I needed at the moment just because the deal is so good. I'm tempted to snag a Parkway SGL, too.

sunnydayz

With their baby sale going on right now, you can get 20% off with the code HEYBABY20 and another 20% off for orders over $100 with the code SAVE. If it is under $100, you can get 15% off with the code TODAY. Free shipping at $75 and over. The last two codes are good through January 7th, so you'll need to hurry! I just went car seat crazy and bought a Graco Click Connect 35 in Chili Red as a gift for a friend, a Parkway SGL in Cub Pink, and a Safety 1st Incognito in tan. $200.55 including tax for all three. I just wish they were also giving out Kohl's cash, but no such luck!

Thank you! Picked up a Boulevard CT for $242 shipped and the new Parkway SGL for $103 shipped. Amazing deals.

I finally got a new car seat! Boulevard for $165 after ebates. Now I'll stop pestering everyone with questions about what to fit into that middle seat... :) The kids are excited that it will be green. All our others are dark grey or tan. Branching out here...

Thanks again!

frugalmom

With their baby sale going on right now, you can get 20% off with the code HEYBABY20 and another 20% off for orders over $100 with the code SAVE. If it is under $100, you can get 15% off with the code TODAY. Free shipping at $75 and over. The last two codes are good through January 7th, so you'll need to hurry!

I just went car seat crazy and bought a Graco Click Connect 35 in Chili Red as a gift for a friend, a Parkway SGL in Cub Pink, and a Safety 1st Incognito in tan. $200.55 including tax for all three. I just wish they were also giving out Kohl's cash, but no such luck!

Are there any other codes that stack with the Heybaby20?

They are giving out KC today.

msg221

Are there any other codes that stack with the Heybaby20?

They are giving out KC today.

Retail Me Not has a 15% off code, RMN15OFF. Worth a try!

ETA: I just tried it, and that code works. It is actually good until December 31st of this year! I also found that with the Kohl's cash now, it would have made my purchase $11.19 less than what I paid yesterday. Kohl's, you suck! Then again, probably easier that I got the savings up front, rather than partially in Kohl's cash.

flybear

Just wanted to say thank you! I ordered two Pinnacles at kohls with the various deals during the last few days:dance: - paid 251 for the first and applied the kohls cash towards the second which ended up at only 202 love it ! They seem to ship fast too ...

You car seat people are awesome!:jive::dance:

Snow mom

If you have a kohls card and are looking at a less expensive seat the current deal might be better.
Bundle10 is $10 off $30 baby purchase
Newyear30 is 30% off
Shippingmvc is free ship, no min
Currently earning $10 kohls cash for each $50 spent
And ebates is 3%

I just bought an evenflo sureride for DS to travel in for ~$60 and will get $10 KC.

seb3244

If you have a kohls card and are looking at a less expensive seat the current deal might be better. Bundle10 is $10 off $30 baby purchase Newyear30 is 30% off Shippingmvc is free ship, no min Currently earning $10 kohls cash for each $50 spent And ebates is 3% I just bought an evenflo sureride for DS to travel in for ~$60 and will get $10 KC.

Wow! So how do you use ebates? And also anyone know if the new britax advocate click tight or the new britax b safe infant seat is included in this deal?

Snow mom

Ebates is a click through program. You start at ebates.com (you have to register for an account) and search for the website you'd like to shop at. Click on their link and it will open a window and you'll earn cash back on your purchase. They do cash back 4 times a year and you have to have $5 credit (I think) to get a payment but it will just keep accumulating until you get there.

I just bought an affix for DD after thinking about it most of the day. I added in an item for $5.60 which brought my total before tax to $50 so I'll get $10 kohls cash back. Makes the affix (plus toddler pants in my case) $40+ tax

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC