Graco Size4Me 70 PICS!!

Brycen'sMommy

All I can say is holy tall seat!! My two year old has miles above her head. This was just a quick try out tonight because it was bed time but I will try to do a more in depth review tomorrow and answer some questions. So far I really like it. My model is 2 years 3 months, 37 inches, 29 lbs. I will take some pics of my 4 year old tomorrow. She was already asleep.

Adjusted for RF
7eab0901.jpg

RF recline
c57de556.jpg

Headrest in top position
6811076b.jpg

bc5c93c7.jpg

Installed RF, went in very easily
f3040d37.jpg

1c2be0ad.jpg

Installed FF, It was a little tricky. I need to play with it some more.
1771d3a3.jpg

More pics added in posts #39, 51 & 62

Last edited:
ADS

kirst

Looks nice to bad theres no reason for me to need one. The only thing I dont like is the one cupholder. That just looks odd to me but I like things the same on both sides.

How far up can the headrest be for rearfacing?

yetanotherjen

CPST Instructor
WOW! That looks awesome, I'm not in love with the high base and the 40" rfing limit but overall what an awesome looking seat! Definitely worth the price! I see this becoming a very recommended seat!

Shaunam

When you get a chance, I'd LOVE to see the most reclined position allowed for forward facing with a model in it. :love:

msg221

Looks great and I was liking it for the no re-thread harness but not liking what you said about it being tricky to install FF. This is the problem I had with the MR; I cannot get a good, tight install FF in my car, my husband's truck, or a Toyota Camry I had for the day as a loaner car when my car was being worked on. I have an Argos, and it installs so quick and easy, but not the MR. I wish I could figure out what the problem is.

djma

Thank you so much for the pics!! I want one! :D

Would also be interested in your thoughts/pics on 3-across friendliness.

JOII

Wow nice! I wasn't considering one but now I may want to replace my PITA radian with it. Hmmmm..... ;) hopefully I can find one to play with to see if it will fit in my three across.

kidzndogz

I love it.

Why oh why can't it have rebound control?? If Graco would have thought of that, they'd be good competition. :( and I'd prefer Graco over Diono any day. But I want some anti-rebound. :::cries::

java

She has SO much room but only 3 more inches until she hits the 40 inch rfing rule....why oh why do they have to set that limit?

Jessica61624

So as long as the child is under 40 inches they can rf to the top of the head rest? It looks like its just as tall as the radian.

armywife12

If it can be rf until the top of the headrest when in the highest position, it looks miles taller than the Radian. Sucks that it has the new style buckle. I haven't played with it yet but have heard so many complaints about them

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
I feel like a broken record, but I don't want someone reading to avoid a Graco seat because of the new buckle, so again, I like the new buckle as much or more than the old buckle. I really like how the tongues need a firm press and make a definitive click when buckled. And unbuckling has not been difficult for me; press at the top of the red button as the red button pivots at the bottom so pushing lower will make it difficult to open.

I am sad that some people are having so much trouble with it and wish we could figure out why it's so difficult for some, yet easy for others. Is there a disparity in the manufactured buckles? Size of fingers/hands? Learning curve to pressing in a different spot?

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

katymyers

TechnoGranola said:
I feel like a broken record, but I don't want someone reading to avoid a Graco seat because of the new buckle, so again, I like the new buckle as much or more than the old buckle. I really like how the tongues need a firm press and make a definitive click when buckled. And unbuckling has not been difficult for me; press at the top of the red button as the red button pivots at the bottom so pushing lower will make it difficult to open.

I am sad that some people are having so much trouble with it and wish we could figure out why it's so difficult for some, yet easy for others. Is there a disparity in the manufactured buckles? Size of fingers/hands? Learning curve to pressing in a different spot?

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

My problem with the new buckles is that to unbuckle mine I have to press at the very very top and my nail gets caught between the button and the body and I have to use a lot of pressure to press it down. So I'm trying to apply a good amount of pressure down on one tiny spot at the top of the button while my thumb is sliding forward getting caught. It's a trick to keep kids from unbuckling themselves and I get that but I must have wimpy hands or something cause it's somewhat painful for me.

katymyers

I'm very tempted by this seat for my oldest.... That's one tall seat that I bet I could keep my three year rear facing even longer in :). He's almost outgrown his MyRide and I'm having anxiety attacks over turning him around lol. That and I just like being difficult since my husband's family likes to tell me how awful I am (and say far worse behind my back) for rear facing a three year old. It's almost enough to make me wanna get a Swedish seat ;).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC