BJ Single City Review//Thnx "lovinwaves"

melann

I purchased this stroller from "lovinwaves" (Melissa) and I received it today. First of all, the service offered by Melissa and Baby on The Go was good and I would certainly consider purchasing from them in the future. Now, as far as the stroller goes...

PROS:

1. Sun Canopy
2. Arctic Blue Color- I like it for my DS despite my initial trepidation.
3. Rear wheels are simple simple simple to install and remove.
4. Most features are user friendly.
5. Lightweight & compact fold.
6. Easy assembly.
7. Height adjustable handle is GREAT...I am short and this is a huge benefit for me!
8. It steers so nice!

CONS:

1. For the expense, a $7.00 or $8.00 tire pump should come as a standard feature.
2. The buckle on the pelvic strap was difficult to use at first until I "broke" it in a bit.
3. The back has really no support. It should at least have a piece of fiberboard in the back for added support.
4. Front tire is a bit tricky but not impossible to install & remove

Now I just hope that DS will sit in it often enough for us to justify the purchase. Keeping in mind that one stroller will not offer everything, I am happy with this purchase. Thank you Melissa for all of your help with this! :)

ADS

lovinwaves

YAY!!!!!!! You got it!!!! I was going to call you this evening to see how you liked it, but I thought I would wait until tomorrow when you had a chance to use it... :D I'm glad I got to spend so much time with you and picking it out. When you are spending that kind of money I think customer service is a DEFINITE need. I am working with a local male customer here in KC and I have spent about a week in a half communicating within everyday LOL!! He can't decide between the Baby Jogger Q-series or BOB Utility. He feels bad, but I told him not to worry :) He promised me tonight he would make a decision tomorrow..we'll see LOL!!

I agree about the tire pump, but at least $7bucks isn't completely unreasonable. I took my Baby Jogger down to the local gas station air pump and filled my four tires up that way LOL!! I sure had some funny looks..

Yes, that crotch snap takes some time to wear in. It is easier if you push exactly where it says "Push", so basically on each side of the main button. It will get easier overtime. I thought I hated that at first but now I love it because I know my kids won't ever be able to undo themselves :)

So, how did you like the Arctic Blue? Is it what you thought? It's a pretty blue isn't it?

The Baby Jogger has one of the most Formed seats of any jogger on the market. It has nice pillowing on the seatback. Other joggers have more of a sling seat or hammock seat which I think could be uncomfortable for some kids.

Well, enjoy it. I know I sure do enjoy mine :love:

melann

YAY!!!!!!! You got it!!!! I was going to call you this evening to see how you liked it, but I thought I would wait until tomorrow when you had a chance to use it... :D I'm glad I got to spend so much time with you and picking it out. When you are spending that kind of money I think customer service is a DEFINITE need. I am working with a local male customer here in KC and I have spent about a week in a half communicating within everyday LOL!! He can't decide between the Baby Jogger Q-series or BOB Utility. He feels bad, but I told him not to worry :) He promised me tonight he would make a decision tomorrow..we'll see LOL!!

I agree about the tire pump, but at least $7bucks isn't completely unreasonable. I took my Baby Jogger down to the local gas station air pump and filled my four tires up that way LOL!! I sure had some funny looks..

Yes, that crotch snap takes some time to wear in. It is easier if you push exactly where it says "Push", so basically on each side of the main button. It will get easier overtime. I thought I hated that at first but now I love it because I know my kids won't ever be able to undo themselves :)

So, how did you like the Arctic Blue? Is it what you thought? It's a pretty blue isn't it?

The Baby Jogger has one of the most Formed seats of any jogger on the market. It has nice pillowing on the seatback. Other joggers have more of a sling seat or hammock seat which I think could be uncomfortable for some kids.

Well, enjoy it. I know I sure do enjoy mine :love:

I like the Arctic Blue for Etan. I am happy with that color. I just finished registering the stroller online. Now I'm getting geared up to sell the EvenFlo Aura Travel System.

Thnx! Melissa

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC