Full Desktop Site Register
Car Seat.Org - Carseat, Automobile & Child Passenger Safety Community Forums
Car Seat.Org - Carseat, Automobile & Child Passenger Safety Community Forums

Carseat Chat>ABC Expo 2011: What’s new from Harmony! - Automated Feed from the Official Car-Seat.Org Blog!
Admin 03:30 PM 10-04-2011
Many of our readers are already fans of Harmony boosters. They have five different models that all have “Best Bet” designation from the IIHS for providing good belt fit.  The popular Harmony Youth Booster Seat (aka LiteRider backless booster) is widely available at Wal-Mart.  The Cruz backless booster is also available at select Wal-Marts and online too.  Nice fabrics and cute fashions that really appeal [...]

Please click here to read more at CarseatBlog.Com and please leave us comments at the Blog!

Kac 05:19 PM 10-04-2011
The lion booster would scare J to death! It's cute though.
emandbri 03:03 AM 10-05-2011
I LOVE that lion! SOOOO CUTE! Someone NEEDS to pick it up!
babyherder 07:16 AM 10-05-2011
I want the lion!
T4K 07:51 AM 10-05-2011
I would imagine the lion is too juvenile for the big kids that would use the booster. It sure is cute, though! And it looks nice and plush.
AtTheSouthDam 08:36 AM 10-05-2011
DD2 says she'd sit in the lion booster (5y3m for those who don't have sigs turned on). But she doesn't like that is has no eyes so I'd have to remedy that first. Otherwise, she likes it and I'm tempted. G'ma needs a booster for her car
glockchick 09:19 AM 10-05-2011
Do any of their HBB have EPS foam yet?

Reply Up

Forum Home | Sponsors: Clek | Nuna | Maxi-Cosi | Britax | Graco | Kids-N-Cribs | Amazon