Car Seat.Org - Carseat, Automobile & Child Passenger Safety Community Forums
Forums Home | Mobile Site | Search | Carseat Blog | Carseat Basics | FAQ | Store | Support Us and Shop Amazon

Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Contact Us to Sponsor a Top Banner Ad!  

Visitors are welcome to post a question anonymously, without registration. Please see announcement for more details.

Go Back   Car Seat.Org - Carseat, Automobile & Child Passenger Safety Community Forums > Shopping > Shopping: Carseats, Travel Systems & Stroller Coupons and Deals

Notices

Shopping: Carseats, Travel Systems & Stroller Coupons and Deals Buying tips, Prices, Stock, Sales, Bargains & Promo Coupon Codes on Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, Graco, Recaro, Safety 1st, Diono & More!

Old 06-21-2011, 07:01 AM   #1
mayamac
Carseat Crazy

mayamac has disabled reputation
there is an XTSL back on strollers.com

go get it!

edit: wow! gone, nevermind
edit #2: no wait it is there. website acting wonky $120

http://www.strollers.com/Sunshine-Ki...tml?IsReturn=1
Thank You from:

#ADS
Car-Seat.Org
Please Support Our Sponsors!

Car-Seat.Org is online  

RECARO Child Safety – Child restraints inspired by decades of safety in racing seat technology.

Visitors are welcome to post a question anonymously, without registration. Please see announcement for more details.

Old 06-21-2011, 07:18 AM   #2
Lemonade
CPS Technician

Lemonade is almost a CPS know-it-allLemonade is almost a CPS know-it-allLemonade is almost a CPS know-it-allLemonade is almost a CPS know-it-all
Re: there is an XTSL back on strollers.com

Says there are 7 in stock! This should make some of us happy! No more of that coupon code but $120 is still great!
Lemonade is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 07:24 AM   #3
menfusse
Senior Community Member

menfusse is a Car-Seat.Org Editor's Choice Authormenfusse is a Car-Seat.Org Editor's Choice Author

*happy dance* Bentley on it's way to me now!!!!!
menfusse is offline   Reply With Quote
Thank You from:
Old 06-21-2011, 07:40 AM   #4
agave
Carseat Crazy

agave is a Car-Seat.Org Editor's Choice Authoragave is a Car-Seat.Org Editor's Choice Author

I have one sitting in my cart and I need one. But my bank account won't let me right now, or I should say the @$$ who is lying to his insurance company so I can't get reimbursement for the seat I bought instead of getting my 3 yr old a birthday present won't let me.

Maybe there will still be one left when the insurance company finally gets the police report, I could save them a lot of money on my seat replacement if they'd let me.
agave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 07:52 AM   #5
Beckers
CPS Technician

Beckers is a Car-Seat.Org Editor's Choice AuthorBeckers is a Car-Seat.Org Editor's Choice Author

Ugh. It loads for me at 10 for a second then automatically reloads the page and its $239!

If anyone has one in their cart and doesn't need it, will you pm me when you take it out? A have a fiend who desperately needs this for her dd who weighs 34 lbs!

Ally 11 in a Harmony Cruz
Riley 9 in a Chicco Strada
Sam 6 FF in a Nautilus

Last edited by Beckers; 06-21-2011 at 08:27 AM.
Beckers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 08:08 AM   #6
Jessica61624
CPS Fanatic

Jessica61624 is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!Jessica61624 is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!Jessica61624 is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!Jessica61624 is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!Jessica61624 is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!Jessica61624 is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!Jessica61624 is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!
I had it in my cart and now its gone!
Jessica61624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 08:10 AM   #7
agave
Carseat Crazy

agave is a Car-Seat.Org Editor's Choice Authoragave is a Car-Seat.Org Editor's Choice Author

I took mine out of my cart but it's not showing up.
agave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 08:11 AM   #8
InternationalMama
Senior Community Member

InternationalMama is almost a CPS know-it-allInternationalMama is almost a CPS know-it-allInternationalMama is almost a CPS know-it-all

I released one from my cart. I think I'm just going to be content with the 65SL that is arriving today.
Old 06-21-2011, 08:17 AM   #9
Beckers
CPS Technician

Beckers is a Car-Seat.Org Editor's Choice AuthorBeckers is a Car-Seat.Org Editor's Choice Author

I got one! Checking out now.

Ally 11 in a Harmony Cruz
Riley 9 in a Chicco Strada
Sam 6 FF in a Nautilus
Beckers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 08:31 AM   #10
Jessica61624
CPS Fanatic

Jessica61624 is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!Jessica61624 is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!Jessica61624 is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!Jessica61624 is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!Jessica61624 is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!Jessica61624 is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!Jessica61624 is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!
I got one also! Im going to be selling one.
Old 06-21-2011, 08:46 AM   #11
christineka
CPS Technician

christineka has disabled reputation

Aw man. I missed it. I tried the old boot yesterday and it worked, so I was thinking I'd like a radian that rfes to 45 pounds now. Oh well.

Dd1 age 14 (seatbelt), Dd2 age 12 (seatbelt), Ds1 age 11 (Probooster), Dd4 age 9 (Probooster), Ds2 age 7 (Ffing Radian 80), and Dd4 age 4 (Rfing Radian r120)
christineka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 10:12 AM   #12
Jessica61624
CPS Fanatic

Now Idk which to keep! I got a nitro and bentely.
Old 06-21-2011, 10:23 AM   #13
CrunchyMaineMama
CPS Technician

CrunchyMaineMama is a Car-Seat.Org Editor's Choice AuthorCrunchyMaineMama is a Car-Seat.Org Editor's Choice Author

I would really like to get an XTSL and this is the only way we could afford one, but my mortgage company screwed up our payment and we have next to no money in our account right now!!! Hopefully they will get the money back in our account in time to have some left,
Old 06-21-2011, 10:51 AM   #14
mlohry
CPS Fanatic

mlohry is a popular Car-Seat.org writer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica61624
Now Idk which to keep! I got a nitro and bentely.
How much are you guys getting the seats for, I don't know what a good deal is.
Lucy, 4 years, FR90 in Cactus. All of us occasionally ride in a Honda Fit.
mlohry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 11:48 AM   #15
jubgulia
Carseat Crazy

jubgulia is a Car-Seat.Org Editor's Choice Authorjubgulia is a Car-Seat.Org Editor's Choice Author

Hmm... 10% code not working anymore? Try W3KP6.
jubgulia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:00 PM   #16
Lemonade
CPS Technician

Lemonade is almost a CPS know-it-allLemonade is almost a CPS know-it-allLemonade is almost a CPS know-it-allLemonade is almost a CPS know-it-all

I got an xtsl this morning too. DH is probably gonna kill me now.

Anyway, so I'm definitely keeping my Monterey. I have 2 65sls and an XTSL. Definitely selling one 65 and then probably one of the others. So, if you didn't get one and want one, let me know.
Lemonade is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:13 PM   #17
Kac
CPS Technician

Kac is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!Kac is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!Kac is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!Kac is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!Kac is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!Kac is a top author and CPS Guru wannabe!

What a great deal! You can't pass that up, especially if you needed one to begin with.
Kac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:51 PM   #18
Jessica61624
CPS Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlohry

How much are you guys getting the seats for, I don't know what a good deal is.
Nitro was $108 and bently was $120!
Old 06-21-2011, 02:16 PM   #19
Brigala
CPS Technician

Brigala is a Car-Seat.org LeaderBrigala is a Car-Seat.org LeaderBrigala is a Car-Seat.org LeaderBrigala is a Car-Seat.org LeaderBrigala is a Car-Seat.org LeaderBrigala is a Car-Seat.org LeaderBrigala is a Car-Seat.org LeaderBrigala is a Car-Seat.org Leader

I have a Bentley in my cart now for $120!!

I really don't need one. Dangit. I already bought one or two more Montereys than I need. And I also got an 80SL which I can use, but didn't really need either.

I don't know what to do now!
Brigala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 02:24 PM   #20
Lemonade
CPS Technician

Bentley was $108 with the code PP posted. I had to call but they added it.

Support our Forums at Car-Seat.Org!