Question Seats in 1998 Eagle Talon

U

Unregistered

Hello! I lurk here a ton and have learned so much about car safety. My 6yr old is in a Graco TB and GN. My almost 3yr old son is rf in a Radian.

My brother has a 1998 Eagle Talon with bench seat. They are horrible deep seats and I've tried to install DD TB before but I can't get it to sit correctly because of how deep and narror the vehicle seat seems to be. Anyone have any luck?

I would like my brother to be able to pick up my daughter in case of an emergency. I'm not opposed to purchasing another seat to have on hand so he is able to safely transport her.

TIA!
Kellie

ADS

mburks26

Try a Vivo I have a 95 honda civic bucket seats its the only booster that fits. I have also had the Vivo in a 99 Transam with those seats as well. Oh and I have also fit a Harmony lite rider backless in those cars as well seems to be the only 2 boosters that have worked. 6 is a little young for backless but for a emergency for a short ride should be fine as long as there is head support to the tops of your dds ears.

U

Unregistered

Thank you for the suggestions. She is still harnessed in the GN in my husbands vehicle, a Marathon in my mom's and Maestro in Nana's. In my van she rides in a high-back TB.

I agree, I don't want her in a backless permanent but in case of an emergency I would be fine with her riding in a backless for a short distance. I will check out the Harmony, I believe my Walmart has them. If they don't work I'll check into the Vivo.

If I find a backless that fits can my brother keep it in his trunk in case he does ever need it?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC