Full Desktop Site Register
Car Seat.Org - Carseat, Automobile & Child Passenger Safety Community Forums
Car Seat.Org - Carseat, Automobile & Child Passenger Safety Community Forums

Carseat Swap: Buy and Sell Used Child Safety Seats>ISO radian, deco myride, pink Monterrey, maybe cobalt recaro
TheQueenMother 09:07 PM 02-12-2011
Title says it all. Spam me with prices and DOMs.
Thanks,
Amanda

jujumum 05:35 PM 02-13-2011
I have 2 Deco MRs to sell, but can't imagine shipping them in a box small enough for shipping to be reasonable. Are you in South Fl by any chance?
Kobain's Mommy 08:25 PM 02-13-2011
Originally Posted by jujumum:
I have 2 Deco MRs to sell, but can't imagine shipping them in a box small enough for shipping to be reasonable. Are you in South Fl by any chance?
Would you be willing to trade a deco for a swirls cover? I have the pillow, infant insert, and pad covers.
TheQueenMother 09:31 PM 02-13-2011
I'm in Oklahoma. Shipping might be an issue. For a seat that big.
jujumum 05:39 PM 02-14-2011
I'm going to try to part with them as a matched set locally first. I'll let you know if that doesn't work out.

Originally Posted by Kobain's Mommy:
Would you be willing to trade a deco for a swirls cover? I have the pillow, infant insert, and pad covers.

Kobain's Mommy 09:49 PM 02-14-2011
Originally Posted by jujumum:
I'm going to try to part with them as a matched set locally first. I'll let you know if that doesn't work out.
Sounds good! I've got Steamer on the seat now and Swirls was used about a month.
April 11:17 PM 02-14-2011
I have a pink Monterey COVER ONLY (2009 style) that I'd sell if you can't find an actual Monterey with the pink cover. Unfortunately I don't own a Monterey anymore, so no cover trades for me.
Posted via Mobile Device
melniemi 06:16 PM 02-15-2011
The link with the 40% off Britax in the shopping folder - it has montereys for a decent price 90, I think? Kohls 30% sale starts tonight as well and you might get some of these seats there for a good deal - radian and monterey anyway.
Mae 07:10 PM 02-15-2011
My thread: http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=157562

Reply Up

Forum Home | Sponsors: Clek | Nuna | Maxi-Cosi | Britax | Graco | Kids-N-Cribs | Amazon