Brand New Radian 65SL + 2 Covers

Mae

I have a brand new, never used, Radian 65SL with a brand new Champagne cover. It was a replacement from SKJP, but I think I'll sell this one and keep my XTSL. The seat was only taken out of the box to admire it. :p

I will sell the whole seat and two extra covers (Granite with some fading, and Princess) for $230 + Shipping.

Princess cover is sold! The Champagne cover, Granite cover, and seat would still like a nice loving home!

I'm willing to sell the seat and two covers for $190 + shipping. :)

I can check the DOM (it's fairly recent, IIRC) and get pictures if there is interest. :)

Last edited:
ADS

CarseatDiva

I might be interested too, in the seat with just one cover... a boy cover,... not princess :)

I have a brand new, never used, Radian 65SL with a brand new Champagne cover. It was a replacement from SKJP, but I think I'll sell this one and keep my XTSL. The seat was only taken out of the box to admire it. :p

I will sell the whole seat and two extra covers (Granite with some fading, and Princess) for $230 + Shipping.

I can check the DOM (it's fairly recent, IIRC) and get pictures if there is interest. :)

Mae

I went to take pictures and forgot that I lost my memory card *facepalm* so I apologize that they are all cell phone pictures. :eek:

The Radian has been in the box since I got it. I've only taken it out once, and it's been stored in the bag in the box.

The DOM is Aug 2010.

2010-10-11135206.jpg

2011-02-01115608.jpg

Granite Cover. Some fading at the top of the seat.

2011-02-01115253.jpg

2011-02-01115331.jpg

2011-02-01115321.jpg

2011-02-01115344.jpg

Princess Cover. I got it brand new, used rarely, but there is some minor fading from being in the car. I didn't even notice there was fading until I compared the cover to the infant inserts (which were obviously never used).

*Took pictures out because the cover sold. :) *

Smoke/Pet Free Home. When anything wasn't in use, it was stored in the plastic bags that the Radians come in. Covers (and accessories) too, they were stored in the bags.

Last edited:

Mae

I'll give the two PP's another email, and if I don't hear back within 24 hours, I can pass the offer onto Kac. :)

Kac, what cover(s) did you have in mind? :)

Mae

I am in search of a girls radian cover, girls MA cover, and a girls regent cover.

Sorry, I only have one girly Radian cover and I promised it to Starlight, provided whomever wanted the seat didn't want the Princess cover, too.

Sorry! I'd have you next in line for the cover, but I highly doubt that Starlight is going to back down, considering she's been bugging me about it. :p

csully4

I am interested in the seat. Do you know if this would fit in the back seat of a dodge ram? This is where I need a seat for.
Thanks.
Carrie

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC