alright. Compare these strollers please

Cryssy Jane

I just sold my p&ts on CL because it takes up to much room in the van with the 3rd row up. Looking for a double that's compact yet strolls on a dime. We have a city mini single and love it.

Kids ages are in my siggy. Clara will more than likely be worn majority of the time. Amare needs to ride. Ashley needs to ride (still doesn't understand much english), Madison can walk but gets tired sometimes, Odin will walk the whole time.

Terrain is mostly concrete, either on walks or at the zoo. I was looking at the micro, but I just want to make sure that's really what I want. Does anyone have pictures of the city micro double folded?

Micro or mini? or something else?

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I have both a Mac Twin Techno, and a City Mini Double. I like them both, in different ways. Both push nicely, but in different ways. I like the bottom basket better on the Mac, and the back hanging storage better on the Baby Jogger. I like the handle better on the Baby Jogger, and the recline better on the Mac. They have different folds for sure, and which one we take often depends on what kind of room we need in the trunk (Mac is long but very flat/skinny; CMD is short but wide/tall.)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC