Question Pre-order Frontier 85 in Cowmooflage?

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

Are there any online stores offering the Frontier 85 in Cowmooflage for pre-order? I'd love to order one.

Oh, and when was it coming out? I'm pouring over posts trying to find where I read it.

Thank you.

ADS

dhardawa

Are there any online stores offering the Frontier 85 in Cowmooflage for pre-order? I'd love to order one.

Oh, and when was it coming out? I'm pouring over posts trying to find where I read it.

Thank you.

I'm pretty sure I was the one who posted the release dates and I believe it was September. Let me see if I can find my old post.

dhardawa

Yep, here is my post.

I got a price list from my rep this morning so I have a tad bit more information on the new seats coming out.

Marathon 70 with an MSRP of $279. The covers are Onyx, Crimson, Waverly, Cowmooflage, Blueprint, and Allison. Available 8/16/2010.

Boulevard 70 with an MSRP of $309. The covers are Onyx, Paisley, Riviera, and Cowmooflage. Available 8/16/2010.

Boulevard 70 CS with an MSRP of $329. Covers are Waverly, Silver Birch, Blueprint, and Emily. Available 8/16/2010.

Advocate 70 CS with an MSRP of $369. Covers are Onyx, Riviera, Cowmooflage, and Opus Gray. Available 8/16/2010.

Roundabout 55 with an MSRP of $199. Covers are Onyx, Smokey Pearl, and Davenport. Available 8/16/2010.

New Accessory - Child cup holder. No idea what this is or how it works. MSRP $14.99. Available 8/16/2010.

New Frontier covers Maui Blue, Cowmooflage, and Onyx available 9/7/2010.

New Parkway SG covers Maui Blue and Cowmooflage available 9/7/2010.

B-Ready stroller with an MSRP of $499 available 7/6/2010

B-Scene and B-Nimble strollers with MSRPs of $399 and $199 respectively available 9/7/2010.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC