BJCE for $255 shipped

ADS

MySillyKids

you order one?!!?!?!?!??!?!

lol.

I don't need another stroller, but that's an awesome deal (and their code ALWAYS works on bj stuff!)

MySillyKids

You need this:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Sunshine-Kids-Stroller-Accessory-Buggy/dp/B000SMWUPS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1262062055&sr=8-1"]Sunshine kids Buggy buddy[/ame] Hurry it's on SALE! lol

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Jogger-J7G50-Child-Tray/dp/B0013BQWLG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1262062104&sr=1-1"]And the BJ tray[/ame]

Thats all i use. :love:

lovinwaves

That is a killer deal :eek:

No idea about the buggy board, but my kids sometimes alternate riding in the footwell :eek: Works pretty well actually.

crunchierthanthou

That is a killer deal :eek:

No idea about the buggy board, but my kids sometimes alternate riding in the footwell :eek: Works pretty well actually.

I know! especially because I wanted black anyway. I couldn't pass it up. How long have I been talking about getting one? a year or more? :rolleyes:

I kind of like (or love) the convenience of a footboard. Today we used the P3 at the hospital for dd's well baby check. I took it so I could keep her off the floor and it was snowing when we got there. It was so easy to just have ds hop on the back and hurry inside. He was riding and said, "this is waaaay better than walking." I had to break it to him that "if" I got a new stroller he'd have to walk. :p

romanoma

I heard that BJ was coming out with their own version of a ride on board from the ABC show, but I haven't seen it or heard a release date. But I was pumped to hear it since I have a BJ double and will be having another in a few years!

do I need this if I have a P&T all terrain? I don't think i need it, but it is a great deal!!

romanoma

You need this:

Sunshine kids Buggy buddy Hurry it's on SALE! lol

And the BJ tray

Thats all i use. :love:

doesn't the elite single have the parent console like the double does? That's one of my fav things about the elite double, I would be sad if the single doesn't have it.

And don't you need the bumper bar to put the tray on? for the double, the bar was separate and needed for the tray. It would be nice if the single came with the bar.

crunchierthanthou

I just got a shipping confirmation. :D
doesn't the elite single have the parent console like the double does? That's one of my fav things about the elite double, I would be sad if the single doesn't have it.

And don't you need the bumper bar to put the tray on? for the double, the bar was separate and needed for the tray. It would be nice if the single came with the bar.

It does have a console by the handlebar.

The belly bar/console and tray are different. You can get the bar and add a bag type console or just get the rigid tray with cupholder.

MySillyKids

It does, but it can't hold drinks. I'm not too fond of the singles console.

noahsmom24

I can afford the $254 for the Elite, Should I go ahead and get it? Or stick with getting the classic, what is the size difference on these two? I've read there are just MINIMAL difference anyone care to explain a little for me. :eek:

Just keep in mind I need something that will fit in smaller car trunks. ;):)

ETA: ooo I love the blue!! & the Red! lol
flutie128 - I think you will love the blue it looks gorgeous!!! Take a picture of your ds or dd in it for me! :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC