Peg Perego SIP change

TXDani

Senior Community Member
I went to our local Baby Boutique that has TONS of carseats and CPST's on staff at all times...although they only install seats they don't instruct on how to do it yourself. :eek: Anyway I bought my Peg Perego SIP there a couple months before my son was born. The fabric on it is not soft or cottony, but more like a thick, weaved fabric. But this store had one in Pure Fusion that was so soft! And it was labeled as being "breathable". They also changed the SIP wings to be more soft and move-able, where the current ones are a hard and non-move able. So anyway my son has started sweating really bad in his seat in the past month which made me really want this new fabric. So I e-mailed Peg today and they told me to put a thin blanket under my son! :mad: And that they had never heard of the problem...yeah right! So I replied back saying I am a CPST and will never put a blanket between my son and his harness. I also said I get a lot of new parents wanting infant seat recommendations at check ups and I used to recommend the SIP but if they can't fix this problem I won't be doing that anymore. Okay so that was a lie...I don't recommend any infant seats but you know I *could*. Haha! So they gave me a link to order the new breathable fabric and new headwing foam at 50% off which works for me! I hope it makes him stop sweating. Alright that's what I have to offer in new carseat news today! :p

ADS

RubysGirl

LOL.. you're evil. Okay not really, but you must have had them shaking in their boots. Be sure to update if it makes a difference.

U

Unregistered

Can you share the link? My son is experiencing the same, and I would love to find some where to buy a new cover.

Thanks,
John

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC