ISO: Clek Oto (Canada)

Does anyone have an extra Clek Oto lying around? I could use one for the occasional 3-across and traveling. I'm in southern Ontario (west of the GTA). Would pay shipping if needed. Thanks!

ADS
They're completely sold out in Toronto and the GTA. Does anyone know of any available in other parts of the country? I'd pay for shipping if someone could pick one up for me.

Jewels

Senior Community Member
I can look at our local CT when I go next. Possibly Friday. I think I priced shipping to be aout $15 or so . . . .

canadiangie

I have checked my small city, and Calgary, and have not seen one lately. I had wanted to snag one when they were super cheap, but I think they're mostly gone. They're almost like an urban car seat legend now.. it's sad really. Such a good little seat, and all gone.

I can look at our local CT when I go next. Possibly Friday. I think I priced shipping to be aout $15 or so . . . .

If you could, I would appreciate it. It seems ridiculous to spend that much to ship, but I can't think of another seat that would work as well. I'm going to try the Ozzi that is on sale at CT, but I'm pretty sure the arm rests will make it a no go.

Shanora

I'll check my CT tonight as well if you want. I think there was 4 or 5 of them there the last time I was there. Not sure whats there now though!

unityco

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I *may* have found one for you! :thumbsup:

My mom's CT *says* they have 4 in stock (she didn't have them physically check.) She's in B.C., but she's coming out to visit at the middle of the month, and I could convince her to bring one (and she won't be flying through the Vancouver airport, black hole for otos ;))

If she can get her hands on one, should I get her to do that?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC