FP Safe Embrace or Roundabout - which is better on airplane....

U

Unregistered

I have a FP Safe Embrace and a Britax Roundabout...is one better than the other for installing in an airplace seat. We are flying 1st class the the seats will hopefully be big enough for both. Also, any tips for installing the carseat on the plane would be appreciated. Thanks!

ADS

groovymom2000

I have the Roundabout and have had no problems.

I have been able to get it in any seat without any problems...even the smaller commuter jets, so first class should be fine! I haven't even had to ask for a seat belt extender, either. I have installed it RF and FF, and again have had no problems. You will have to install it in the window seat. Just install it as if you would with a lap belt in a car. Have a great trip!
Beth

U

Unregistered

I like the FP

I brought my FP on a plane a few times. Of course it was a breeze to get in the airplane seat. The thing I liked most about is the metal bar made it very easy to carry it through the airport.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC