Clek Fllo at Canadian Tire :)

ADS

geekKT

Ooo! I wonder if it will just be online or in store too? I was at Canadian Tire earlier today and happened to walk down the carseat aisle but didn't see anything interesting.

ETA: The website says they should have had 2 in stock, maybe just not out yet. :)

Keeanh

Yes, it's actually on display at our small-town CT! Which is amazing because we never seem to have anything cool LOL. Maybe every CT got 2, because that's what it's telling me for ours.

biddyk8

We didn't get one here :( There are 2 at the next nearest CT though.

My ct has redid their car seat section though it actually has more than just the sad looking tribute and ozzi that have been there the past year. We now have snugrides, complete airs and a few more booster options.

Now if we could just end the aoe domination around here we'd have progress.

I am thinking about getting one of these to replace my britax frontier ct becuase there is just not enough padding for my girl and the car seat seems to grab everything and get really gross fast. Just trying to think out long this would last for a 3 year old that is at least 36 lbs and little over 40 in tall. Has anyone tried installing one of these before? I can't find a good review of it anywhere.

Bought the clek fllo and can't get a good install with the seat belt in my traverse. I try to get it as tight as I can but it always moves way more than one inch. Anyone have any hell for this? Please?

SnoGurl

Rear-facing? Are you standing behind it and using the your body to push it into the seat back? You're using the lock off?

Front facing for a 3 year old. Using seat belt because she is almost 40lbs, she will be 4 in January but she is NOT ready for a booster by any means, and is little over 40 ins tall. I was using the lock up yes I read the instructions but I cant get it tight enough. What should I do? I am so frustrated I am close to returning it. Help!

SnoGurl

Also how do you remove the head rest after it has been put on. The one side of it slides up and down while the other clicks in.

It's like a car heat rest-- the side that doesn't move freely has a button to push in. If i'm standing infront of it, I push it in with my thumb.

I don't have an updated manual, but I believe you can skip the lock offs and just lock the belt. Check your manual, I would probably try that while using my knee to push down and back, towards the seat back. Check your manual first, re: lockoffs. What car are you installing it in, and seat position? Perhaps there's a trick with your car that could help.

I was doing that with my knee in the seat pushing back and down and pulling the seat belt out until it locks and pulling it as tight as I can , I can't get the slack out the side where the seat belt is attached to the floor. It's going in a 2014 chevy traverse captains chair passenger side. This seat had a frontier ct in it before this and the click tight system has crumpled the seat belt in one place I think that might part of my problem but how do you get that out?

And I know that onesie of the head rest a button on it to move the head rest but it will not come off I push it and the side with the button wants to come out but the side that doesn't have one doesn't want to come out. What am I doing wrong?

SnoGurl

I was doing that with my knee in the seat pushing back and down and pulling the seat belt out until it locks and pulling it as tight as I can , I can't get the slack out the side where the seat belt is attached to the floor. It's going in a 2014 chevy traverse captains chair passenger side. This seat had a frontier ct in it before this and the click tight system has crumpled the seat belt in one place I think that might part of my problem but how do you get that out?

Any chance you can post a photo of this?

Muskrat

CPS Technician
Also how do you remove the head rest after it has been put on. The one side of it slides up and down while the other clicks in.

I don't own a Fllo, but I did play with one at CT. I had the same question as I could not figure out how to remove the head rest once it has been installed. It moves up and down but it seems like it doesn't come out.

careynj

It's not a super upright install. If you force the angle it doesn't go tight, let it slide to where it wants to rest, recline wise, and then tighten.

Alison's Mom

Went in to see it but was disappointed. The website says my local store has one, but nope. It says my next closest store has one also, but don't want to go there and not find it. Will have to call them and see.

Dillipop

I don't own a Fllo, but I did play with one at CT. I had the same question as I could not figure out how to remove the head rest once it has been installed. It moves up and down but it seems like it doesn't come out.

The headrest isn't really meant to come off after it's installed. There is a 'key' on the back of the seat under the manual I think that you can use to push into a hole that will release it if needed.

Clek CPST

Hi Jennifer - I'm going to send you a private message - if I remember correctly I'm thinking you might be fairly close to my area and I may be able to meet up with you locally and help you.

The headrest can be removed using the trouble shooting tool on the back of the seat. It isn't necessary to remove during routine use - is there a reason you need to take it off?

I've had the Fllo ff'ing in my Outlook which is a twin to your traverse, and it installed quite easily there. If you're able to post any pictures that might help out. Do you have your captain's chair reclined? GM wants the seats reclined when a ff'ing seat is installed there. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC