Seats Galore

gsdguenter

Trying to help fund my trip to SC to play in the IWFL All-Star game. Anyway, here are some seats I'm willing to part with. Ask for more details on each one :)

Frontier 85 blue - dom 5/12 Clek Foonf (the pink Paul frank one) Clek Ozzi (camo and black covers) - Dom 5/11/11 Clek Oobr (Paul frank original one) -dom
2/20/13
Britax Parkway SGL Livia Sunshine Kids Radian XTSL Spring and Flora (one is 10/09 dom and the other is 12/10 dom) None of these have ever been in an accident. Here are some pics, I'll get more if you're interested. Oh, I also have a black and red Monterey. The old style one. I'll check the dom of that and the parkway if someone's interested. They are in my moms car.

Last edited:
ADS

gsdguenter

Do you have prices in mind for any of them? Interested in a couple one pending prices.

I'm really trying to get rid of them, so I'll take any reasonable offer. Not sure about shipping. Local would obviously be easier but I can look into shipping. Which ones are you thinking?

I'll check the dom and take pics of the Monterey tomorrow morning.

java

I may be VERY interested in one of the radians depending on your price. It would have to ship though to 87035

MoreLatte

I'm really trying to get rid of them, so I'll take any reasonable offer. Not sure about shipping. Local would obviously be easier but I can look into shipping. Which ones are you thinking? I'll check the dom and take pics of the Monterey tomorrow morning.

Where is local? I'm in Ohio so if you're on the west coast it may not be worth it. I'm interested in the ozzi and possibly the FR85. Thanks!

autumnlily

The Livia Parkway.... very interested. Is it pre-2013??? Even better!

I wish I had a way to send you the box from my cub pink parkway I just got... I could at least give you measurements. I have seats to sell but I have the hardest time getting the energy to find boxes that work (my hubby recycles them too quickly!).

gsdguenter

Sorry I wasn't able to make it to the post office today to check shipping.

I did find a potential local buyer for the Radians, and if that pans out I'm going to have to go with that since it will be easier for me and no shipping.

Hope to get to everything tomorrow!

gsdguenter

Wow, that was fast! I sold the parkway and both radians locally so I'm going to keep the rest so I have the right ones in my rotation.

If anyone is interested in the Foonf I'd sell that. It's hearts and shades. Dom 5/13 and in great shape. I'd sell it for $325.

MotoMommaNH

Wow, that was fast! I sold the parkway and both radians locally so I'm going to keep the rest so I have the right ones in my rotation.

If anyone is interested in the Foonf I'd sell that. It's hearts and shades. Dom 5/13 and in great shape. I'd sell it for $325.

You are tempting me being so local!

What is the lifespan on a Foonf? I wouldn't need it for a while as DD is only 7 weeks old.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC