Question What is the best lightweight umbrella stroller out there?

L

LindsayWager

I am looking for an umbrella stroller for my 1 yr old. I am wondering what is the sturdiest, most compact, most comfortable umbrella stroller.

ADS

Rosey

You will get a lot of answers. I like my Maclaren Quest and Uppa Baby G-Luxe. I've heard good things about the Inglesina Swift. But I would almost steer you towards the Baby Jogger City Micro because of the awesome fold, and it is way less tippy than any umbrella.

Jessica61624

I love the first years strollers.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002WB2G9I"]The First Years Jet Stroller, City Chic:Amazon:Baby[/ame]

My 4 year old can easily push my 2 year old around the store. It's the only way to keep the little one from running off.

Kegracin

You may also like the check out the Britax Blink reviews. I second the Micro...I have a mini but the micro is supposed to be just as awesome but you don't get the long fold of a traditional umbrella stroller.

noahsmom24

BJ Micro would be my pick, I sold mine but ds was so close to hitting 50lbs I could feel the huge difference in the way it steered that I decided it was time to go. Otherwise it gets a 10/10 for best light weight stroller from me, LOVED:love: it! & miss it!:(

rxmommy

I have Chicco that is 7.5 years old, gone through 3 kids and plenty of airports and is still going strong. Hardly looks used, quite frankly! It's a very nice little stroller, I love it. It seemed ridiculous at the time to spend $60 on an umbrella stroller when you can buy them for $15, but it's been worth every penny.

MorgieBear'sMama

Jessica61624 said:
I love the first years strollers.

Video Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002WB2G9I

My 4 year old can easily push my 2 year old around the store. It's the only way to keep the little one from running off.

I have the identical Lamaze LS 50 and LOVE it.

Ashley- Mom to Morgan 2/25/04 riding in SK Monterey and Clek Olli, Jackson and Colton 11/1/10 riding in Diono R120's and Recaro ProRIDE's

legaleagle

I will put in a vote for the cybex onyx. It's not the lightest umbrella out there, but it's not tippy, has a really nicely padded but firm seat with a full recline and very comfy breathable fabric, a fabulous fully coverage canopy, adjustable legrest, suspension, and great colors. Tall handles too, if you're on the taller side. We have an older callisto and both my kids (both very tall) love it, as do I. Baby Gizmo has a good video review on youtube.

Dillipop

I love my maclaren volo for the tiniest, smallest, most barebones stroller. I can still easily push my 5 year old in it and bet I could also push my 8 year old in it relatively easily, if he ever let me try it.

For a more featured stroller, my cybex topaz is pretty sweet. Almost full recline, easy to use harness, decent canopy, and it's a really pretty purple. It doesn't fold up nearly as small as my volo, though, but still much smaller than a full size stroller.

lanwenyi

I have a Mac Quest and love it. It's light, has a compact fold, fully-supported back, and holds everything I need it to hold (I travel light). I wish it had a better canopy for day-long trips to zoos/themeparks, but otherwise love it.

I also have a BJCM and LOVE it. It's almost as light, and folds more easily, but it takes more room in my trunk. My kids love the recline and the shade is just AWESOME.

I love both, but right now, love the BJCM more. I only use our Mac right now when space is super tight in the trunk, otherwise I take the BJCM.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC