Picked up a new Odyssey yesterday!

TN Mary

It's gor-geous! Wish we would've traded in a long time ago!

The kids wanted to sleep in it last night. :p
They were so sweet offering up their tooth fairy money to help 'pay' for it. :eek:

I've had friends ask how I chose the Ody... and I keep telling them, safety ratings came FIRST... everything else was secondary.

And all the bells and whistles on it are an added BONUS. :love:
Gotta love that back up cam and built in DVD.

So now we've got a Compass booster in the back, Radian and Husky in the capt chairs. Great install on the Radian (FF latch)... the Husky is a little too wiggly for my liking. I'm going to have DH work on it tonight again.

Anway... thanks everyone for answering all my questions past few weeks!

ADS

domingo3

Congratulations on the mini-van. We love our Odyssey, too; though we didn't splurge for the touring model.

If only everyone thought mini-vans were cool. The world would be a safer and less polluted place!

Glad your family's enjoying it!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

rebeccah5

Congrats! Aren't you glad to be rid of the Gen 3 seatbelts?

Our next van will be an Ody. My mom has one that she bought the same time as our Town & Country, and she's only had a few minor problems since then, while we've had lots of pricey repairs. Gotta love Honda!

southpawboston

The world would be a safer and less polluted place!

sure about that? as far as i know, no minivans are built to the strictest category of US emissions standards (currently PZEV, same standard that hybrids meed), but many passenger cars are built to these strictest standards. not to mention that most minivans are overall gas guzzlers compared with small economy cars like civics, corollas, fits, etc. but i think you are referring to minivans versus SUVs, in which case yes, minivans would be generally an improvement in that regard.

lovinwaves

WOOT!!!

CONGRATS!!!! :love:

Ok, now I have to tell you....If I hadn't read my manual word for word I wouldn't have known about all the cool and neat things the Ody has.

Like the airbag system, cool light above the center tray, maintenance minder, valve shut-off system, etc...

WillnCaroline

Youre gonna love it!

I have an 05 that I got brand new about 2 weeks after they came out in November. Its been an awesome van for my family of 4.

TN Mary

I've been thinking about your sweet Caroline ever since I read your story this afternoon.

God be with you and I pray he rains down strength on your precious family.

She's such a sweet angel baby.... embrace those memories but try to keep your eyes forward for your family. They need you.

And I don't know what your faith belief is... but I firmly believe you'll see your Caroline again one day.

BTW... I have a very good friend who also has children named Will and Caroline... so your story touched me that much more.

((((hugs to you))))

Mary

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC