For Sale Marathon w/ Brooke cover EEEUC

gecikuh

Senior Community Member
SOLD

DOM 10/2007

I bought it as a spare seat and has literally been ridden in once and has been stored indoors in its box.

Black harness. Includes comfort pads and belly pad.

Asking $115 plus actual shipping. I would love to sell locally, but not many people here live near me :(

Last edited:
ADS

macmomma

I am very interested in your Marathon:D
How much would shipping be to 71107

If you would like I could trade a EFTA ( got it brand new a couple of minutes ago as a replacement from Evenflo DOM 14/08/2009) for it- if not I still would like to buy your marathon!

Thanks,
Tina

macmomma

Rats- and I was soooo excited when I saw your post:(
Yes, I would like a boy cover- something gender neutral , sorry .

I guess I have to keep waiting for someone to offer a neutral color- don't think my 2 year old boy wants to be sitting on flowers:(

Thanks,
Tina

monstah

Rats- and I was soooo excited when I saw your post:(
Yes, I would like a boy cover- something gender neutral , sorry .

I guess I have to keep waiting for someone to offer a neutral color- don't think my 2 year old boy wants to be sitting on flowers:(

Thanks,
Tina

You could just buy this one and trade covers. :thumbsup:

macmomma

People do that? I would love to but I can not start any posts here asking for a cover trade- afraid I would be "stuck" with a girly one:( I want a Marathon or Blvd soooo bad......

what to do, what to do is the question here....

Ok- lets find out how much the shipping would be to my house, please 71107

Tina

gecikuh

Senior Community Member

Tina

Looks like about $35, but I somewhat guessed on dimensions. (The box and seat are in my sleeping dd's room at the moment) So if it's much different I will let you know when she wakes up!

munchkin

People do that? I would love to but I can not start any posts here asking for a cover trade- afraid I would be "stuck" with a girly one:( I want a Marathon or Blvd soooo bad......

what to do, what to do is the question here....

Tina

Here is a great deal on a gender neutral one. You could even get both and have a spare. Then you can sell the pink on either on here or on eBay. I think the subscription to post in SWAP is as cheap as $5 for a couple months.

Blondie87

I always like to have a boy and girl cover doing foster care. I would get the seat, then just buy a Marathon cover off swap, and hold on to the Brooke cover for whenever you get a girl! :) It's a cute girly cover.

macmomma

Ok- I'll get the Brooke car seat:D I have to check out the link for the cover. Anyone here needs a girl cover :D

I just posted my EFTA on craigslist- hope someone buys it there.....

I'll PM you
Tina

macmomma

I always like to have a boy and girl cover doing foster care. I would get the seat, then just buy a Marathon cover off swap, and hold on to the Brooke cover for whenever you get a girl! :) It's a cute girly cover.

Good thinking but I just don't like the color pink- I think I have a pink phobia:D
Little girls at my house wear mostly yellow, red etc. I do have a couple pink clothe just in case. Now if I would get a girl that absolutely only wants to wear pink I surely would let her.... but it would be hard :D

Tina

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC