Price Check MA covers

northernmommy

I need to sell off some of my MA covers, but don't know what an appropriate price is, or which ones to get rid of.... I have Fido, Sandoller, AF, and Cow. All are in EUC, Fido has new elastic (or will when I get home and put it in). I don't remember what I pd/swapped them for, so have no idea what to ask, or which ones would be best to sell off. Any help?

ADS

Louisa

CPST Instructor
is fido the blue with dog prints if it is or if it is gn i am interested!
my boys keep throwing p and i need some extra covers :)

tracee877

You can always check ebay to judge prices.

Ashley Floral - $25-50

Fido - $35-36

Cowmoo (new) - $55

Sandollar - none recently

Louisa

CPST Instructor
I don't know which ones I'll get rid of yet...was more looking for pricing advice;)
Sorry :) just would a little tight today, long day of medical appointments (to try and solve the puking) and i am on the internet looking to try and get something done so i can feel like i am doing something

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC