De-stashing cloth diapers

jwilliams

23 Flip stay dry inserts; 11 Thirsties hemp doublers; 11 Flip covers (4 Velcro-type, 7 snap); 2 Thirsties Duo Wrap snap covers; 2 Kissas pail liners. No stains on inserts or covers. Everything in used condition; Velcro-type Flip covers have replacement tabs and strips, and the front flap has been sewn shut.

Flip covers include purple, Einstein print, plain pink and light yellow; Thirsties covers are one owl print and one rose argyle print.

Only washed in fragrance free detergent, no fabric softener used in any of our laundry.

$75, buyer pays shipping from 17701 (which I don't think will be crazy, it all packs down pretty small and isn't that heavy!).

68d6420606eddcbb8086372d1724edf2.jpg

ADS

jwilliams

If that price seems way off, do let me know! My calculations were $1.50 for each stay dry insert and $2.50 for each cover, then $9 for the two pail liners and the doublers.

aept

Very Interested!
How is the leg elastic? I certainly don't mind used condition but if the leg elastic is very stretched out then I would not be able to use these on my currently tiny girl. She is 10 lbs and on the biggest snap settings of most of her NB stuff. We have two gently used flip covers now that have decent elastic and fit her on their smallest settings over a snappied infant PF or a fitted.

Are you only selling as a lot? The main thing I need are the snap flip covers because that is what I loved for DS3 but I'll certainly consider the whole lot.

ETA: leg elastic on the flips I have now measures 6.5 inches from the point near the front snaps where the elastic bends 90 degrees, to where the stretchy flap is at the back. (Unstretched)

Last edited:

jwilliams

Here's a picture. That measuring device is 6". I think they are slightly more stretched than yours or around the same. Some of them are on replacement elastics.
545f8b516c1edb3f884615198a14fede.jpg

The Thirsties covers are still quite un-stretched.

aept

Cool. The elastic looks pretty close, maybe a teeny bit more stretched than what I have at home, but not much.
I want some stuff and I'll send you a pm about it.

Dillipop

If you end up with some of the stay dry inserts left after Aept decides what she wants, I'm interested in some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jwilliams

If you end up with some of the stay dry inserts left after Aept decides what she wants, I'm interested in some.

She's not buying any inserts, so I have 7 Flip covers (4 Velcro, 3 snap) and all 23 inserts left.

Dillipop

If you can stuff 12 of them into an envelope, I'll take them. If not, how many can you fit in the $11 option?

jwilliams

If you can stuff 12 of them into an envelope, I'll take them. If not, how many can you fit in the $11 option?

I have something else to mail back - I'll go to the UPS/USPS store this week and let you know!
Which snap covers do you have left?

Snaps are pink and yellow. Velcro are purple and Einstein.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC