nyone seen this new FP stroller yet?

ADS

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
You might want to look at their advertised maximum weight limit before you start singing it's praises. I think it was absurdly low--25lbs?? Maybe 30? I'm not sure I would spend that kind of money on a stroller that would only last a year. Well--then again--my three year old just hit 30lbs...

If you're into the cheaper Bug-a-likes, you might also want to look at the First Wheels. I've actually tried this one out (versus the FP, which is available at Target and I haven't been to Target in a few months as it's...well, in another country..) and it seems okay, although it looks really CHEAP in comparison to the Bug. I probably wouldn't get one of these, either.

-N.

ccjones

I did not see that it only had a weight limit of 25lbs! Kind of makes the name of the stroller ("Grow With Me") seem ironic. I would not consider buying this stroller for myself, as I just think it's ugly. That's why I sold the Cameleon I received at my baby shower on ebay! LOL I just bought a Britax Preview to keep in the back of my truck, and I'm considering buying a MBU. I was just thinking of someone who likes the style of the Bug, but either can't afford one or is loathe to spend that much money on a stroller.

Colleen

D

DreamingOfSpeed

My BRU just got the floor model. I didnt get to play with it or read any of the info about it (i had THREE kids with me i barely had a hand to check out the car seat!) This one looks nice, it was a tandem style similar to the sit n stand, very padded and comfy looking. I'm going back on Friday for a closer look. I dont need one like this but i HAVE to go back to play with it, if anyone wants photos send me a PM, i think i can get a few if i remember to take along my camera.

Dillipop

My BRU had the new fisher price sit and stand and the new all terrain vehicle one. THe ATV one was amazing. Looks a bit like a wagon with 2 stroller seats facing each other and a platform in between. You can either push or pull it. Very cool looking.

D

DOS

I wonder if my BRU has the all terrain one too. I didnt check the stiller section, the sit n stand style was on display at the end of the car seat section. I think i'm going back today to check on the companion (second time in a week. I should just buy them and get it over with) i'll have to look for it. Is it huge? We need a twin stroller but i'm yet to find one i like or can lift.

Dillipop

It's pretty big. It also would be for kids who are older and able to sit up. More like a wagon than a stroller, but I would guess it would fold up better than a wagon!

U

Unregistered

Dillipop said:
My BRU had the new fisher price sit and stand and the new all terrain vehicle one. THe ATV one was amazing. Looks a bit like a wagon with 2 stroller seats facing each other and a platform in between. You can either push or pull it. Very cool looking.

Mine has it too, the concept is quite neat but it is a BIG stroller :)

U

Unregistered

Dillipop said:

Mine has it too, the concept is quite neat but it is a BIG stroller :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC