Sold! BV70 Cowmoo (Cover or Seat)

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I have a Boulevard70 in CowMoo that I don't need anymore.

I'll sell the seat, or the cover by itself.

Cover includes harness pads and body pillow, but I'm missing the belly pad (crotch strap pad). $55 shipped.

OR I'll sell the seat (with the cover), but you must be in the Chicago area because I don't want to ship the seat. DOM is 11/2011. (I'll have to look for the HUGS, but I'm fairly sure I have those somewhere. Also not sure if I have the manual but that's available online.) $125

Smoke-free, pet-free home.

Last edited:
ADS

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry I didn't see the responses to this (I forgot to subscribe to the thread). I also meant to include a photo in the original post :doh:

kirst

Is thus cover stained or just the way the cover is? Never seen one up close in person but i can see how white would stain with kids!

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
The white isn't white--it's kind of white with yellowish/tannish tinges, I guess like a real cow would be? So if you expect it to look white, it looks stained, but it's actually just the way it is. I should give mine a quick washing though, but my kid rarely (if ever) ate in it, and I don't allow muddy shoes.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC