Disney Stroller Suggestions

wnkw

Any suggestions? I've considered renting a BJCM double. If I can find something for a decent price we'll buy, but want to work it into budget now. DD1 will be barely 5 and pushing 50 lbs. DD2 will be 3-4 months max. Single and double suggestions please :)

ADS

flutie128

We took a BJCMD to Disney with DD almost 4, DS 7.5 and our friends kids 6, 7.5, and 9. Everyone took turns in it and it was awesome. If there wasn't a kid in one of the seats that was where the backpack sat.

xursusmaritimusx

we went in march. my dd was 5 and my ds was 5 mo. i took my single peg perego p3. i wore ds a lot and dd walked a lot.

my dd was 50lbs and 43" and still fit comfortably in the stroller so she could take a rest, or hop a ride on the back.... maybe you can find one on craigslist for a decent price.

it was also still easy to push even loaded up with all our gear.

Lys

Senior Community Member
We went for Ian's 2nd birthday. Mia was 5 then and she walked the whole time no issues.
I had a Peg Perego P3 and it worked easily.

We stayed in Fort Wilderness and took the ferry back and forth to the parks. I didn't even have to fold the stroller on the boat which was nice when Ian was sleeping.

Jillian

Just thought I'd mention that I saw a link on babies r us website that they have rentals of all types of kids gear available in Orlando. Go check it out. Several levels of strollers (from bru umbrellas to BOBs) and tons of other neat stuff.

ETA: That's if you're going to World vs Land or whatever.

wnkw

Thanks. We have a maclaren volo and combi. Volo has no storage and I hate the combi. I also have a b-ready, but don't want to take that. Im thinking Il probably rent a bjcmd.

Marvin711

We rented from kingdom strollers, went with the Bob Duallie over the City Mini Kids were 7, 3, and 8 months. It worked fabulous for all three kids. At some point during the week all three even napped in it. With the recline and the huge hood I could make it pretty quiet and dark which was really nice for my youngest.
Don't think we will ever travel with our stroller again, too easy to not have to deal in airports or gate check. :)

emandbri

We've been twice and took mac both times, we stayed on site and the macs were great for the buses! I missed having a nice basket (used to a mountian buggy) but I took a backpack and put it on the back of the stroller or wore it.

First time Jacob was 5 and Daniel 3. Jacob didn't ride much by that point, still the plan was to have the kids share it but I ended up spraining my ankle the first day and when Jacob got tired he sat on my lap in the wheelchair.

Second time Benjamin was 6 and Elizabeth 3. I bought a mac techno off craigslist since Benjamin was over the weight limit of the mac I had. They took turns in it, only once did they both fall asleep and we had to take turns carrying Elizabeth from the bus stop to the hotel room.

Have fun!

jdjr6735

We just went a couple of weeks ago. I took my single BOB and it was awesome. Storage is horrible, so I bought a big stroller clip and clipped a backpack to the handle. The big hood is the greatest. We actually use it instead of a wheelchair for our daughter so we were able to take it everywhere (in the restaurants).
A tip: I found the meals to be disgusting, and I LOVE eating out. Next time I'm packing obj sandwiches or something. Funnel cakes were awesome, and eating at the T-Rex place was fun (again not great tasting).
Have so much fun!!!!! We want to go back next year! :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC