Radian 65 belt extender & replacement buckles?

julia

I'm not finding the Radian 65 belt extender & replacement buckles on the SK website. I thought I saw them before. Any other suggestion? Thanks!

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
They won't send you the longer crotch buckle (maybe we have to call for it?)...I ordered one the other day and they said they won't send it. Honestly, I'm surprised they offer it...there are three buckle positions, and my dd at 6 never complained about the crotch buckle (she was too busy griping about the shoulder straps rubbing her neck :p). The buckle tongues are called buckle tongs, I didn't have any trouble ordering those, at least.

julia

It's more of a pain for me digging it out from under him and it rests directly on his penis. I have to really reach around there to buckle it. I didn't even see the tongs on the site though.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Yeah, maybe the longer strap will eventually be available again...I was just being 'sour grapes' ish about it because I was wanting it and they wouldn't let me buy it, lol.

:D

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Wow, the site was NOT that nice a couple days ago! :D
Maybe I should just order that longer strap again (there was no picture the other day...)

bestjob-mommy

Maybe I missed something? Is there a reason for new buckle tongs? Wondering cause I just bought 2 radians, manufac 8/07 I have heard about ordering the britax chest clips, I definitely see the need for those....

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Yeah, the older ones sort of make the harness webbing 'fold' a little...the buckle tong(ue) doesn't flow freely on the harness..so the wider one fits the harness webbing better, without folding it.

I LOVE MY GIRLS

Does anyone one the dates when the "newer" model Radians came out that have the longer belt? There is a local dealer who sells the Radians but I dont want to have to order the extension if the newer ones already come installed with them.

Thanks
Eve

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I think you might want to start a new thread... 'what's the DOM of your Radian and how long is it's crotch strap'...but it may have been this summer they got longer? (memories are fuzzy...:cool:)

grumpybear

Does anyone one the dates when the "newer" model Radians came out that have the longer belt? There is a local dealer who sells the Radians but I dont want to have to order the extension if the newer ones already come installed with them.

Thanks
Eve

no. even the newer ones come with the shorter strap.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC