FBs, BGs, & Fluffy's

ame0312

gone, thanks!

two chocolate brown fbs.... new colors (dont know the right name)... will include a snap down bg insert $13ppd/each

PICT0090.jpg

PICT0091.jpg

3 snap converted bgs... one white with grasshopper/ribbit snaps, two grasshopper with matching snaps... will include bg snap down insert $13ppd/each.. grasshopper to the far right has the elastic replaced..

PICT0092.jpg

PICT0093.jpg

PICT0094.jpg

PICT0095.jpg

PICT0096.jpg

everything is washed in rockin green.. the bgs are pilly from their lives as aplix diapers, the snaps are not "smooshed" perfect, but function... inserts have some dinginess...

these are all snaps
one pink/lime w/ pink foeSOLD
red/yellow boogas w/ pinkish-red foe
one blue/brown owl, blue foeSOLD
one giraffe blue/black/grey... grey foeSOLD

asking $10.50ppd/each
these are brand new... one was tried on... none were washed... i just dont like the fit... thanks! :goodvibes:

PICT0087.jpg

PICT0088.jpg

PICT0089.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

Jonah Baby

Oh, that giraffe Fluffy was gorgeous!

I've got K to be interested in the white BG and a chocolate FB.
Are you interested in any trades? ANYTHING? Can I make you something?

Please?

ame0312

Oh, that giraffe Fluffy was gorgeous!

I've got K to be interested in the white BG and a chocolate FB.
Are you interested in any trades? ANYTHING? Can I make you something?

Please?

sorry... i have way too much stuff as it is... & need $... thanks though! :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC