Officially FF!

ElfJewel

Jamie will be 6 next month and has been asking to turn FF. We decided to get her a new seat for her birthday but we wanted to try it out for a little while first (this is Ian's spare and can't stay in the car). We are going to trade in our broken Nautilus to get another Maestro (if she will choose a pattern they have in the store). Today was the first time she rode in it. She's so excited!
2c335958.jpg

ADS

ElfJewel

She says it doesn't bother her. I might make her some harness pads (out of socks) though. But the Maestro is the only seat I could fit in the 3 across in my 3rd row (except the Radian, but I didn't like the way it installed FF)

featherhead

I would move the chest clip down a little bit (like maybe an inch at most) and that should help a little with the straps on her neck.

ElfJewel

I would move the chest clip down a little bit (like maybe an inch at most) and that should help a little with the straps on her neck.

Thanks I'll have her try that.

She still has another harness slot to go (and about 12-13 lbs). She is SUPER tiny. She has tons of room left RF in her Radian but um... at 6 I just don't see a reason to keep her RF (since she has been asking)

Brycen'sMommy

Sorry to derail a bit, but what seats do you have 3 across in your third row? We have the same van and I'd like to know a combo of seats that would work in case I ever need to do it. Thanks. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC